Closed Thread
Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LittleMissMagic my loss of symptoms is my biggest factor, that along with the feeling something just does feel right. Today I have cramping but no blood so I dont know what to think. I dont want to go to the hospital/doctors with "loss of symptoms and a feeling" they'll think Im insane so its the long wait for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you able to call your ob and request an earlier scan? If u let them know your history they can be surprisingly sympathetic.
    If that's not an option go to emergency- who cares what people think? It's about your piece of mind. I made my FS give me multiple blood tests cause I am so paranoid about m/c. And they thought I was crazy but it made me feel better.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks like we're all having a bad day. My cramping has got progressively worse throughout the course of the day and now I'm bleeding My scan isn't until Tuesday but I'm not holding my breath

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz that its all ok. Can you get your scan moved?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Ngaiz I'm so sorry this is happening. What an awful day. This is the eighth baby I've lost and it doesn't get any easier.
    I'm just so so sorry to everyone that is experiencing this devastation.
    All we can all do is get back on the horse and hope for the best but its very hard going.
    Please all ladies who are pregnant and maybe not look after yourselves. These little lives are so precious. I count myself incredibly lucky to have one son. He may be the only child I ever have but I hope I am lucky enough to have more. I am finding it totally amazing today that I have been blessed with him and I will be holding him very close.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hoping

cappy

wishnhope - my local hospital was great, I've been 3 times since my bfp with different concerns and they were only too helpful, they didn't criticise or send me away without be thorough. I was straight up and said how far pregnant with an ivf baby I was s'posed to be and what my concerns where, my last was I just felt strange with a low pressure feeling in my abdomen. You've had cramping so I would definitely go, just to reassure yourself that all is ok. Stress is not good at all. Hope everything ends up fine for you

I don't want to freak anyone out but I wanted to let you know some of my history. I've had 3 d&c for 2 m/c about 2 years ago. I ended up with Asherman's Syndrome , which for me was scarring to the inner opening of my cervix. It was nearly completely scarred shut, only 2 tiny holes were left, like the holes for the thread in a button. I knew something was wrong when my first ivf transfer was unbearably painful, my fs just decided to sedate me next time. Hah! trying to force the catheter through that tiny gap sent my body in protection mode, so there is no way it was going to accept an embryo. Long story short, I had surgery in Sydney last year with the best doctor in the country and all is good. Asherman's is caused by having surgical procedures to any part of your uterus(which includes your cervix) in which scarring occurs. This is very common after a d&c. There is a great forum on bubhub all about it, that's where i got my info from. Don't be afraid to ask about it. My gp hadn't hear of it but looked it up in front of me when I asked and agreed that it was something we should investigate, so now, with surgery and a new fs I have my bfp!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-09-2013),Wishnhope  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cappy - so sad to hear your news. This is just awful! Your eighth baby...my thoughts are with you and your family.

Ngaiz - I hope things work out alright for you. How stressful!

Wish - shouldn't your symptoms start subsiding now anyway? How far along are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz if u are bleeding maybe you should go to the hospital? Better safe than sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz - thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. It's not heavy and I'm not in any pain, just scared and upset. I'm on my way to my GP to get a referral for bloods. I'm only 6w1d so there's probably no point in a scan so early. Cappy that sucks!!!! I'm so sorry