Closed Thread
Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovely ladies!

Another week passes and another blood test happens! This time my HCG is up to 15800 @ 6w1d so the clinic are happy with that. Scan is Tuesday next week - I can not wait!

Today I worked out my last day in the office before going on mat leave - I needed something to look forward to even if it is still 30 weeks away!! How long are you planning on staying at work for. With DS I worked to 12 days before my edd. Thinking similar this time - plus Easter and Anzac Day fall in the same week and I want to get paid for those public holidays!

I am loving reading all your posts at the moment.

Butterfly you almost cost me a fortune today. I went to pumpkin patch website to look at those hats and before I knew it I had a cart full of bibs, onsies and furry jackets with ears (well they were on sale and it will be starting to get cold when bubs is born)!!!! Luckily DH intervened and the credit card is safe for now!

Orchids and Hwaterhouse - excellent news with your scans. Well done!!

Arlais your puking in Bunnings story made me lol! I am sure it was awful but the way you tell it is amusing! This is my third pregnancy (DS and angel baby) and not an once of morning sickness in any of them so I will have to live vicariously through you!

Hopingformore - sending you lots of good vibes for tomorrow. X

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-09-2013),hwaterhouse  (11-09-2013),Orchids  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Orchids.. Such a strong heartbeat.. How amazing!! Our 7 week scan is on Monday and I can't wait!!

Hopingformore.. Thinking of you wishing you all the best for the scan tomorrow..

Love the pic butterfly.. It's adorable.. Will need to check out that range you mentioned.. I haven't bought anything yet.. Maybe once I've had my scan.. Still feels like a dream

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-09-2013),Orchids  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps ladies!!

Hopingformore..thinking of you this morning...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today hoping, thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...

Hoping for more - thinking of you braving your scan this morning. How are you holding up?

Magic - thinking of you also - is everything ok? Hope things have settled down.

Ngaiz - how is your spotting going ? I must admit I'm a bit scared of sex too so early in the first trimester. Dh is chomping at the bit and I spent the last 24hrs pretending to be asleep at critical moments I feel bad for him but I can't help feeling like we should wait until at least 8 weeks.
    Might have to get creative

image.jpg

Arlais - how is the ms going? Hope you are feeling better. I took work off last night as I couldn't face it as it hit me hard yesterday after all my running round during the day. I think I will get some ginger tablets today. Will be wonderful for you to be seeing your little bubby again at the end of the month...

Bedlover - wow no morning sickness!? Well you are sitting pretty there, girl! Yeah I saw the onesies were on sale too $20... So cute! Hard to imagine not sexing your child early because how else do you choose it's wardrobe? You must be happy with that hcg. Very solid effort!

Wishnhope - envious of you also escaping the dreaded morning sickness .... It makes me feel better to know that others are actually feeling good in their pregnancies x

Tiger & Hwaterhouse - yes pumpkin patch have an adorable range ... But I do understand your waiting until the scans look good to take on the baby shopping. Its a hard wait isnt it? My mum keeps telling me not to get excited ....but another part of me wants to celebrate the joy of this tiny life even if it is only with me for a short time....

Amps - how are you doing on your reduced work schedule hope you're enjoying some feet up time

Orchids - wow 150bpm - bubby is playing the fast part of the jaws soundtrack in there! Congratulations Good to hear your cramps are settling - mine too. I too have been career focused but am shifting that focus away onto family now which is actually a relief in many ways to be able to do that now. For a long time I worried that having both would be out of my reach. Ivf has been stressful but in some ways it's been a much needed rest, and has prompted some of my other career chicky friends to do the same. There is more to life

afm - my FS was my hero yesterday and called back sorting out some thyroxine for me and circumventing the endocrinologist drama completely. I've stayed in bed this morning now DH has left to try and chill out a bit before work. Have a great day, apologies if I've missed anyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, thank you again for all your kind words. Well the scan confirmed a baby but it was only measuring 5w6d (I should be 7w5d) and a very low heart rate of 49bpm. My understanding is that it's now a matter of time before I miscarry but I do have to have a repeat scan in 9 days. This is so hard and so stressful and I'm so sad. I think I'll remove myself from the group now as it's too much for me to handle.

I wish you all the very best for your pregnancies and hope you all get the joy of a little bubba to hold in your arms. I'm blessed to have one son and I think I'll just be holding him a little tighter for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that Hoping. This is definitely not the outcome we all wanted for you, but I hope this time is as easy as it can possibly be in a sad situation. I'm sure your son will provide some much needed solace for you xoxo

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sincerest apologies Hoping. Echoing Arlais we all wished the outcome was different and that the next few weeks are kind to you during this time. To you and your family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry hoping this journey is so unfair at times. Take care of yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hoping I'm so sorry to hear that. I couldn't help but shed some tears for you. I can't imagine the grief you are going through and will be hoping for you and your family to find the strength you need during this time. Take care.