Closed Thread
Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopingformore I really hope tomorrows scan goes better for you. Sorry to hear that you have had some issues.

Magic, I was so happy to hear that everything is okay. I know you say it's happening again but it sounds the same (ie. no cramps) so hopefully still alright. As others have mentioned it seems fairly common to have bleeding throughout pregnancy.

I had my 7 week scan yesterday and am pleased to report that there was a little baby in there with a heart rate of 136 bpm. It certainly made the whole thing a little more real but still feeling reserved until I hit the magic 12 week mark.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just booked in for my 12 week scan - can't believe it's only another couple of weeks until we see the little blob again! It seemed to take forever to get to about 7 weeks, but the last few weeks have flown by, so I hope these next 2 go fast too. It certainly helps having a brand new house to focus on

I'm also grateful I'm halfway through the time I need to have injections - only 74 more to go and I can come off and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy with only tablets to take until 36 weeks.

I thought morning sickness was tapering off, but I had an awful day of it yesterday - ended up being sick in the middle of bunnings! Luckily I was prepared and had a bag with me, but it was still rather embarrassing

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Arlais! When is your scan? Mines the 27th

Im glad you have a distraction (and a house is the perfect distraction!) my weeks are dragging along. I think it has alot to do with the fact most of my symptoms have disappeared and that worry that something is wrong is always in the back of my mind!!

As much as being sick sucks Id gladly take it right now knowing sprog was doing ok.
    And at least you were prepared Arlais, and if you werent, bunnings would be the better of places to chuck! Cleaning products everywhere!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    **Roll Call - Est Due Dates**
    April
    KeriKiwi 3rd Congrats its official!!
    Arlais 7th Congrats its official!!
    Veritas 7th Congrats its official!!
    Cappy 9th Congrats its official!!
    Amps 11th Congrats its official!!
    Wishnhope 12th Congrats its official!!
    Rtkirk 18th Congrats its official!!
    Lotsofthoughts 17th Congrats its official!!
    HamptonK 20th Congrats its official!!
    LittleMissMagic 20th Congrats its official!!
    Manchesterlass 24th Did I miss your scan update?
    Hopingformore 25th (Confirmation Scan 11th) its ok
    Orchids 27th (Date scan 10th Sept) for Today.
    Hwaterhouse 28th Congrats its official!!
    May
    JJTiger 4th (Date scan 16th Sept)
    Bedlover 5th (Date scan 12th Sept)
    Jeanie1 7th (Date scan 17th Sept)
    Ngaiz 6th (Date scan 17th Sept)
    Butterfly39 8th
    Nirok 13th (Date scan 24th Sept)

June
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 10-09-2013 at 14:45.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-09-2013),LittleMissMagic  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh I just got back from the GP with all my antenatal stuff. Feeling slightly overwhelmed. Apparently I now have subclinical hypothyroidism so have referral to endocrinologist for that and need to change to iodised salt, and might need medication (levothyroxine) too. I rang and I cant get into the endocrinologist until October. Plus I am rh negative and will need 2 injections to prevent haemolytic disease of the newborn ... That I can handle, ... Also my blood pressure is up (no wonder) and might need medication (levodopa) for that too. Have been told to get a bp cuff and monitor it.... God after I watch it all the time it will then really be high!!! I guess this is what you get for being pregnant in your 40s. Rang FS but no reply . Trying to suck it up but it's pretty frustrating. Bought a packet of Ferraro rochers and ate them all. Hanging in there as per kitten pic. Life is just one damn thing after another.
    Arlais - theres nothing more annoying than a public vomit with a blood alcohol level of zero. hope ur doing better than this guy >
    Wishnhope great job on roll call
    Hwaterhouse - awesome news on your scan !
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 10-09-2013 at 15:23.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Woohoo Arlais! When is your scan? Mines the 27th

Im glad you have a distraction (and a house is the perfect distraction!) my weeks are dragging along. I think it has alot to do with the fact most of my symptoms have disappeared and that worry that something is wrong is always in the back of my mind!!

As much as being sick sucks Id gladly take it right now knowing sprog was doing ok.
    And at least you were prepared Arlais, and if you werent, bunnings would be the better of places to chuck! Cleaning products everywhere!!
    My scan is on the 25th - can't wait to see the little one again, it's so reassuring to see him/her up on that screen. I can't wait to start being able to feel movement so I know they're ok

One of the staff members was really lovely, she came up to ask if I was ok and even offered to get me a glass of water. I might have to get some proper sick bags from the chemist though, I was terrified my plastic shopping bag was going to spring a leak lol. The stories we'll have to tell our babies when they're older hey?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about your heartbreak Hopingformore. I hope it had something to do with the angle at which they were doing the scan, and that tomorrow's scan brings good news for you. For you and hope tonight places quickly and you get some sleep - i know, easier said than done at times like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HopingForMore View Post
    Thanks ladies. The scan was done at 7 weeks so something should have been seen. The gestational sac measured 6w5d so that's consistent. My HCG was only around 23000. My FS said that wasn't as high as she would've liked but it's not too low to totally give up. No more blood tests at least until we get some answers on Wed. Hope everyone else is having an easygoing time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps, sorry to hear you're going through a tough time and the stress of work is making it worse. I've always been so career focussed (and work can be stressful for me too at times) but after all the difficulty with ttc my priorities have changed. Glad to hear you've already spoken to work about cutting back your hours.

Butterfly, goodness me, as if you haven't had it hard enough and now this news from your GP! Hang in there hun...you're a strong woman. By the way, i love reading your posts - such wise words

Me - we got to see our little one at our 7week dating scan today!!!!!!
    Tiny little thing with a heart fluttering at 150 bpm. Incredible. Could not believe my eyes!!! Random cramping has gone (but not after baby dancing) and i don't have any symptoms other than bloating so was beginning to worry about what the scan result would bring. *Sigh* of relief.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gee I can't keep up!!

Nirok-I have random symptoms every now and then but I think it's all in my head. Yesterday I had a sudden wave of nausea mid morning which lasted all of two minutes then today I hit a wall at 1:30pm. I was absolutely stuffed, could've slept on a park bench covered in prickles.

Amps-sucks about work. You need to do what's best for you and bub, I'm sure you'll be able to find a happy medium. 

Hoping-how are you hanging in there? xo

LMM-I can't remember if I congratulated you on your scan results!! I hope the bleeding is slowing. All the side effects of these drugs turns us into paranoid crazies.

Hwaterhouse-yay!! I can't wait for my scan next week. I'm hoping it will curb my anxiety.

Arlais-I'm not looking forward to ms, hopefully I dodge it :-( I don't like spewing, I'm a really loud spewer so there's no way I could do it discretely in the staff loo. I've stashed a vomit bag in my handbag in case it hits me on the bus.

Butterfly-that all sounds full on, bound to raise the BP.

Wish-thanks for the roll call update, at least you can keep up.

Orchids-yay!! Strong little heartbeat there. I'm a little scared to dtd, I had bleeding afterwards and some serious cramping so now I'm paranoid.

Afm-still anxious with tons of cramping and little brown bits in my discharge but I'm still on Crinone so I'm working hard at convincing myself that's what it is. No more serious bloating though. Im 6 weeks today and still don't feel excited, dh is, he's smitten already the poor guy. But, it gets me of a lot cause he worries about me. He's constantly asking 'are you allowed to eat that?' I don't feel like I'm allowed to be happy just yet, bring on next weeks scan!!

Sorry if I've left anyone out it's hard to keep up on my phone but I hope you're all well.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-09-2013),hwaterhouse  (11-09-2013),LittleMissMagic  (10-09-2013),Orchids  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Orchids, congrats on your scan today. What fantastic news.

Hopingformore, good luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you. Hugs

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (10-09-2013)