Closed Thread
Page 54 of 104 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hopingformore - keeping my fingers crossed for you

a bit of a "me" post, sorry ladies - I'm not handling things as well as I thought I would, guess I didn't know what to really expect. I'm getting really stressed out at work and may have to work less or not at all. Came home from work again today, not feeling well, went to the hospital first because I had a strange pressure sensation low in my abdomen. All is good, had a scan showing baby at 9weeks1day, heartbeat 163beats/minute(got to hear it this time), no sign of anything sinister, still have stimulated ovaries though. Glad the hospital is being patient with me as it was my 3rd visit. They have reassured me that I'm not being over-paranoid, better to be cautious than to ignore things. Haven't been going to the loo as often as I should, struggling to eat when dh is away as I can't face the sight or smell of raw food, feeling sick at least half of the day and night and so-so tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nirok - I wouldn't worry. My last pregnancy I wasn't getting many symptoms and both previous pregnancies I didn't get MS at all, and nothing so far this time - guess I am just lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Amps - only a few more weeks and you will be in your second trimester and hopefully feeling much much better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry you are going through this worry Hopingformore. My fingers are very tightly crossed for better news for you Wednesday.

Littlemissmagic what fantastic news. You must be feeling very relieved.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time Amps. Is there anyone you can talk to with DH away? My FS offered counselling - maybe that's someone you could vent to? Sometimes you just need to hear that it's ok not to be a super women. You don't have to be perfect at all things simultaneously. I would say if work is stressing you out maybe cutting back is a good idea. You went thru so much to have this baby and there is no point jeopardising that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly- yeah, I remember the movie.. I love the 80's

Hoping for more.. All best on Wednesday.. Hang in there, tie HCG isn't that low so you never know.. I've got everything crossed for you..

Congrats littlemissmagic .. How exciting!! That must be such a relief!

Rtkirk- I didn't know about that blood test.. How far along do you get it?

Sorry your feeling like that amps.. Sounds like it might be a good id

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-09-2013),LittleMissMagic  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry your feeling like that Amps.. Sounds like it might be an idea to cut back work if you can. Hoping your feeling better real soon.. It's great you got to hear little Bubs heartbeat and its doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk congrats on your scan!!!! Yay!

Amps sorry you are feeling like this. Can you cut back the hours you work? Things will get better once you get over the first trimester. It must be hard with DH away. Mine works away too. Some days I really don't feel like cooking but I have DS to consider so I have to do it! Raw food and certain smells really get me. I was totally repulsed by the smell of garlic bread yesterday. I am having lots of toast and cup a soups if that's all I can stomach and I figure it won't hurt for DS to have fish fingers now and again!

Well my relief was short-lived. More bleeding tonight. Still no cramping or pain. I've googled a bit and it seems that bleeding in early pregnancy while on Clexane is common. It still doesn't do anything for my nerves though. I'm just hoping that all is ok.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Ladies, I will be talking to work about cutting back my hours at least for the next 3-4 weeks. I had to sew elastic in the waistband of my work trousers so I don't need to wear a belt, made them much more comfy, my waistline is definitely expanding. Saw some friends we haven't seen for awhile and caught them staring at my belly........now they know. We've told a few people now so won't be long before it spreads, some of my in-laws are quite nasty people and won't like this news at all. Too bad for them but at times it does make things hard. We have decided to not give out details, not saying exactly how far along we are, whether it is a boy/girl, edd etc. We've had so little privacy before so we are hanging on to what we can this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rt kirk -woot for a good scan

Nirok - Yes, you were missing important fashion updates how silly of you! like Hello! Re the symptoms front I've thought about it so much I really don't know what's going on. DH is the only one happy being on breast change surveillance duties I've had the full spectrum from random cramping to feeling normal one minute then feeling a wave of nesting and bits of nausea. Bloat appears to be settling if anything and I think this is in part due to the end of the dratted crinone as well as settling some mild ohss.... Taking solace in gardening for mental health ...

Amps looking at your signature it's not hard to see why you're on 'high alert' for this pregnancy. Trauma is a normal response to an abnormal situation. Sounds like you have been through more than your fair share of worry and disappointment. Probably after everything the last thing in the world you expect is for things to go well. But they are going well and that's really great. Its great that youre taking some probably well needed time from the extra little stressors like work, and the well meaning prying of acquaintances,... in this game we have to make the hard choices we need to survive. I'm glad you are in here with us sharing your difficulties Even though this place is a house of pain, it's a house of miracles too. Looks like its your turn. Best of luck. Sending you stickiest vibes ever

Magic - wow clexane is definitely a possibility. Does your FS think you should stay on it? My mother bled right through her pregnancy with me, on and off, if that's any consolation. No wonder nothing fazes her now . I really feel for you, it's a yucky thing to have happening. Being on clexane though makes me think its just that and you'll get away with it. Super Sticky vibes for you too

To everyone feeling blah today
    image.jpg

also - has everyone seen the cute newborn bunny hats and animal hats on pumpkin patch website ???? ! Omg cute !
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 10-09-2013 at 09:43.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Amps  (10-09-2013),Arlais  (10-09-2013),LittleMissMagic  (10-09-2013),Orchids  (10-09-2013),Wishnhope  (10-09-2013)