Closed Thread
Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck LMM and rtkirk.

I'm sorry hopingformore, my clinic won't do scans prior to 7 weeks due to the chance of not seeing anything and people being in your position. We are all hoping that it was just too early.

Veritas-I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she is being kept comfortable.

I have found my nautical mumu on eBay!! Next thing to find is overalls! Afm-had a wave on nausea this morning and I was gonna blow, dry crackers worked a trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopingformore, I'm so sorry you are going through this. My obgyn and FS are the same, they refuse to do any scanning without 7 weeks for fear of seeing nothing and then a truckload of worry. Is your hcg still rising? Hopefully bubby is still ok... Take care of you x

Ngaiz - lol@ mumu. Overalls would be great that could be cut off for summer. Might have to pair them with a side pony and 80s gym boots? I must of scared DH this morning as he took the afternoon off to check on me. Given that I gardened for the last few hours while he napped, I'd say it was crisis averted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. The scan was done at 7 weeks so something should have been seen. The gestational sac measured 6w5d so that's consistent. My HCG was only around 23000. My FS said that wasn't as high as she would've liked but it's not too low to totally give up. No more blood tests at least until we get some answers on Wed. Hope everyone else is having an easygoing time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopingformore I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. Hopefully the scan on Wednesday brings good news.

AFM, all is good. There is a beautiful little heartbeat and I could even see little limb buds. Measuring 8 weeks 5 days but clinic still has me at 8 weeks 1 day so will stick with that. There is no evidence of where the blood might have come from but doc today was very happy with what he could see. Thanks so much for your support ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopingformore - hopefully ur bean is in there somewhere and is just playing peekaboo. An anxious wait until Wednesday then. Hope things are all good and this is just a case of a dodgy scan...

Magic - wow awesome news! Good to hear bubby is swimming away in there blissfully unaware of all the drama... That's so great I'm happy you got good news today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs hfm TRY and relax as much as you can until your next scan xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissMagic View Post
    Hopingformore I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. Hopefully the scan on Wednesday brings good news.

AFM, all is good. There is a beautiful little heartbeat and I could even see little limb buds. Measuring 8 weeks 5 days but clinic still has me at 8 weeks 1 day so will stick with that. There is no evidence of where the blood might have come from but doc today was very happy with what he could see. Thanks so much for your support ladies.
    Thats great news

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Hopingformore for your scan on Wed. I hope that its all good news.

Im so pleased for you LittleMissMagic that your bubba is all ok. Must be such a weight off your mind.

AFM my scan showed that everything is on track and going well. Had a chat about Downs and the test options with our Dr. We have decided to go the blood test option as there is no risk to the baby and the results are v reliable. Unfortunately it costs $900! Worth it for piece of mind.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopingformore, I'm hope this time between scans goes quickly for you. Must be an awful wait. Hope you're ok xx

LittleMissMagic that's great news about your little bub! Good to hear it's travelling well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uh-oh.... take a few days off and apparently you girls have brought mu-mus and overalls back.

hopingformore - fingers crossed the time passes quickly for you between now and your scan. Nothing worse than having to wait to find something out.

littlemissmagic - great news! so good to hear that little bubby is fine.

question ladies.... did anyone have kind of symptoms then not have symptoms?

I am only just 5 weeks today. Since 5dp5dt I was feeling very nauseous and bloated. The nurse said it was likely that I had mild OHSS as I felt that way after EPU for a few days, then it went away then came back at about 5dp5dt. I guess now I feel a little tired, a little nauseous and a little bloated - but nothing major and nothing like last week.
    Did anyone get OHSS and then have all symptoms go away again?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-09-2013),LittleMissMagic  (10-09-2013)