Closed Thread
Page 52 of 104 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlemissmagic hugs for you. No cramps is a very good sign. People have bleeding all the time in pregnancy and have perfect babies. I know it will be impossible for you to relax though until you have that scan tomorrow. I hope you get some sleep and I'll be looking out for your update x

Best of luck for your scan tomorrow RTKirk as well. It's so nerve wracking having a scan but totally worth it. Hope it all goes well

I have a scan with my OB Wednesday. I'm also petrified that something will be wrong given my history but I'm hopefully optimistic too.

Hope everyone else is ok? I'm going to check out some of those maternity suggestions. My stuff from last time will probably be ok but it would be nice to have a couple of new things.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (08-09-2013),rtkirk  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LittleMissMagic - I hope everything is ok tomorrow and that you are ok. Hopefully it's nothing. Try and rest.Rt kirk and Cappy best of luck for your scans next week..... Kirk I'm sure there is nothing to worry about re flu and all will be well..... Doesn't stop the natural worry though, I'd feel the same way... Rest up.Hope everyone else is travelling well tonight...
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 08-09-2013 at 21:51.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Butterfly

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best tomorrow littlemissmagic.. Hoping you get some good rest tonight and looking forward to an update tomorrow.. It can be normal for bleeding but I know its still hard not to stress about it. x

Rtkirk-All the best tomorrow.. Look forward to hearing your update.

Lotsathoughts - How exciting with the wedding!! What a great year it is for you

AFM- I'm 6 weeks today. Morning sickness has kicked in and I feel blahhhhh all day.. I've got this terrible taste in my mouth and I can't get rid of it.. So I just keep eating.. At this rate I'll be the size of a house at no time! Lol Any tips ladies? I've heard bananas are good..

I've got by eye on a few things from ASOS too Bedlover.. A few friends have recommended it. It's so reasonably priced and not daggy.. Butterfly, love the Fergie pic.. Do you guys remember in the 80's all pregnant women wore overalls!! Lol

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (09-09-2013),LittleMissMagic  (08-09-2013),lotsathoughts  (09-09-2013),rtkirk  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you this morning Littlemissmagic and have everything crossed for you.

thanks to everyone for their kind words. How did ivfers get thru this rollercoster before the forum was around??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs for you littlemissmagic, you will be in my thoughts today. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck today Rtkirk, Littlemissmagic I hope your scans confirm all is well

hope you get to see some heartbeats Hopingformore and Hwaterhouse

AFM
    My symptoms are slowly fading, boobs are no longer sore, nausea is onoff rather than constant and Im not nearly as tired. So worried something is wrong but not enough to go see a doctor, not that a doctor can help if little sprog isnt growing any more. Only 2 and a half weeks to go til our next scan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really have no idea how ivfrs would get through without forums like this... I think I would be completely insane and feeling very very alone ! DH is great to talk to up to a point.... He seems happier now there's a tangible possibility of a baby but prior to that all of the other stuff seemed a bit mystifying to him I think. I guess because their bodies arent changing its harder to feel connected to the process. Had a weird upsetting dream last night about a friend of mind using my frozen embryos we have stored lol so obviously it's all still churning away in the background.

Lol tiger yes I remember the overalls.... Do you remember the movie 3 men and a baby? Ah the 80s.... Hilarious... These days it would be seen as pretty sexist as men wrangle babies quite easily

Morning sickness seems to be rearing its head, woke up and threw up with a vengeance at 430am then had an asthma attack which is super odd for me but we have had extremely dry weather combined with high winds and lots of dust so today ill be washing everything before work tonight ... It settled pretty much straight away and I wonder if the reflux from spewing kind of didn't help. Anyway I'm right as rain now.... Off to get antenatal blood results from GP. It looks like I might need my blood pressure treated soon as it was 150 last week...

wishnhope yes we always seem to be looking for reasons we could be disappointed at every turn... I'm sure you know that ms goes away after 1st trimester... Amazing you have that lovely scan to look forward to. Mines next Friday, I'm getting excited...

Does anyone in this thread have twins on board?
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 09-09-2013 at 09:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me Wishnhope. Unfortunately not very good news here. I've been so stressed I had my scan moved up to last Friday. My FS couldn't see a baby, it looked very empty. She said she thought she might have seen the flicker of a heartbeat and it is possible the baby was hiding along the border but overall not looking good. I've been referred to a proper ultrasound clinic on Wed to get a definitive answer. I'm not holding out much hope, the absence of morning sickness really had me worried and now it seems for good reason. I'll let you know how it goes but it looks like I'll be the first to bow out of the group. feeling heartbroken

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry hopingformore. I hope the next scan shows that beautiful heartbeat, maybe Friday was too early?