Closed Thread
Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about your Mum Veritas

Has anyone had much luck finding floaty tops in the stores? Or online? Ill definitely be buying a belly belt and some maxi dresses, but Maternity stuff is so expensive and much rather buy stuff I can wear afterwards and just buy some basic maternity tops/singlets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like the tops from glassons. They are floaty enough to hide a bump (covered mine for 15 weeks without a single raised eyebrow or question asked) but smart enough to wear to work with black pant / skirt and jacket, but also look nice over jeans for a smart going out look. They are a crepe type fabric and from memory are about $29.95. I wear mine preg and not preg, although wouldn't work post 20-ish weeks as no stretch.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (07-09-2013),Wishnhope  (07-09-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I actually did a little shop today. Ended up with a black and a denim pair of shorts from target with some long tanks, and three nice tops from the jeans west maternity collection.

Just need a few dresses now and hopefully set for summer. I already had a few bits and pieces for work from big w and the like.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas, so sorry to hear about your Mum. That is so tough, i really feel for you. *hugs*

Ok so saw my GP yesterday and to help with bloating & feeling sluggish she said drink lots & lots of water and take metamucil.

We've done 2 hospital tours now to try and figure out which is the right hosp for us. Surprised that everyone on the tour is also due April/May!

Haven't had a chance to start looking for baby stuff or maternity wear just yet but all this talk of shopping is getting me excited about looking for some bargains

Talking about swimming, i went to the pool tonight and did some laps. Haven't swam for over a year and my arms feel like lead now!! Also planning to get a heart rate monitor watch to use for running and other exercise.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    How are you all feeling today?
    I've been in wedding mode all weekend, getting stuff prepared. Tried the dress on today with the new spanks and you can hardly tell which is great! (Although my boobs are a lot bigger since buying the dress!) Only one week to go so should be ok with the bloating.
    Need to think about some flowy tips too for work. My tightish tops are giving it away, especially since the 24 hour bloating began recently.

Veritas, I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. Such heartbreaking news. We're all here for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lotsathoughts - how lovely you're tying the knot in the midst of all this! No bridezilla moments?
    Wedding planning + roid rage could be a recipe for disaster.
    I envy your multitasking abilities, between baby making and wedding plans!

I'm dead, I was up at 530, I spent all morning at the beach, then cooking for DH, in between a few acres of general gardening and some trampolining with Dhs kids. I'm definitely pooped! Had a nice day though. Still no sign of morning sickness but I'm not complaining. Just call me bloat queen. Seriously I look 4 months pregnant wtf. Started to wonder if I was having late ohss but I don't think so. Giving DH a serious run for his money in the fluff department though ! Ai carumba!

Orchids yes the shopping part does sound fun, DH was also looking at some dresses for me but he always picks these frilly things lol. Heart rate monitor seems like a good idea - what rate are we allowed to go to?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the me post. Woke this morning to bleeding. I'm 8 weeks today. Went to A&E and spent all morning there. They weren't able to do ultrasound with it being Sunday but have an appointment with early pregnancy unit tomorrow. Bleeding has stopped and no cramping or pain. I just hope everything is ok. Feel so helpless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh littlemissmagic! What a terrible time. Keep thinking positive thoughts, this certainly doesn't mean anything bad and is quite common, but that doesn't stop the worrying. Stay strong and I hope tomorrow's scan shows everything is perfect!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (08-09-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugs for you little miss magic. Hope all is well and you get to see your precious one kicking around tomorrow.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything is okay Magic! Will be thinking of you in the morning, please keep us updated xo

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post: