Closed Thread
Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HCG was 22300 today, up from 3160 this time last week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow thats a great number Arlais. Congrats.

My FS dosent do any additional BTs after the initial check.
    Hmmm I might ring and see if I can get one. Especially with my history of m/c.
    Finding it a bit hard to be excited about being pregnant at the moment. Kind of feel like just waiting to loose it.

Sorry not normally so negative. Is anyone else struggling to stay positive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rtkirk View Post
    Wow thats a great number Arlais. Congrats.

My FS dosent do any additional BTs after the initial check.
    Hmmm I might ring and see if I can get one. Especially with my history of m/c.
    Finding it a bit hard to be excited about being pregnant at the moment. Kind of feel like just waiting to loose it.

Sorry not normally so negative. Is anyone else struggling to stay positive?
    rtkirk I'm absolutely terrified of losing this baby and feeling very stressed about the whole thing. Getting weekly blood test updates is definitely helping with that though, so it might be something worth asking for. I'm still desperate to finally have a scan to see if it's a viable pregnancy though.

I don't have a history of loss (first time ever being pregnant) but I'm very aware that my immune system could decide to attack the embryo at any time. It's impossible to try and relax and just enjoy being pregnant at this stage - especially when I'm still jabbing every day to stop the evil antinuclear antibodies!

I'm sure the others are in the same boat too - it's going to be a collective sigh of relief come the end of September/early October

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Arlais it's good to know I'm not alone.
    i did end up calling my FS and I'm getting a BT tomorrow. The nurse sounded like she thought I was a little nuts but frankly I would do anything for peace of mind right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rtkirk - if your clinic isn't happy to retest at least weekly for you, I would go to your gp and ask, I'm sure if you explain your concerns they will do this. I'm lucky the clinic I went to is happy for me to test bi-weekly until after my dating scan then it's over to my ob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think any of us are resting easy, Every twinge, every wipe (tmi) I have that awful feeling its over. But like Arlais I have the weekly BT's mine are every three days due to OHSS not sure how long it'll last though. We have our scan next Wed and the FS appt the following Tuesday.

Another BT for me tomrw lets hope its jumps from 2360 to something much higher!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I dont think any of us are resting easy, Every twinge, every wipe (tmi) I have that awful feeling its over. But like Arlais I have the weekly BT's mine are every three days due to OHSS not sure how long it'll last though. We have our scan next Wed and the FS appt the following Tuesday.

Another BT for me tomrw lets hope its jumps from 2360 to something much higher!!
    Yep I'm there too with every wipe!

How exciting that your scan is next week These last couple of weeks have gone horrendously slowly. I'm sure that you'll be able to add another digit on to that tomorrow Wish - I'm looking forward to seeing what your next level is at

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies- we would sound so paranoid to anyone else but cause we go through so much to have a baby I think we realise how fragile it all is.
    i think I will follow your advice Amps and see my Dr for a BT next wk.
    Good luck tomorrow Wish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sure do feel paranoid, but yesterday I gave myself a bit of a talking to about this. Whatever happens I am doing my best and each day I wake up still pregnant is wonderful, and a step closer to holding my baby in my arms.

I even said to myself yesterday when it was wet on the roads that I just want "us" to get home safely. It was out of the blue and shocked me a bit that my mind is already thinking in terms of both the baby & I. I guess I am bonding whether I like it or not, so I think it's best just to go with it.

I've been too afraid to even really look at baby stuff yet, let alone buy anything! It feels ridiculous to be feeling guilty about looking at prams and carseats, so I'm slowly accepting this is okay and perfectly normal to be doing. I still don't want to purchase anything until well into the second trimester for the baby, but I have given in somewhat and bought myself a pregnancy planner. For me it's mostly about having a place to write down questions and details of appointments, but it also has space for some journaling which I think will be good for me

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies- had my BT today and my HGC is over 1000- 1200ish.
    The nurse basically said to calm down and wait for my scan. Easier said then done

Hey Wish how did your BT go?