Closed Thread
Page 43 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Nirok!! So happy for you

Bedlover- Thank you for sharing your story. I didn't even think anything like that could happen.. So glad you made it through ok. I'm sorry about your bubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Nirok. Huge congratulations to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clinic just rang .... Beta is back ..... 750.

29/8/13 - 28d from lmp/ D15po / D10 p5dtf - 90.

3/9/13 - 33d from lmp/ D20po / D15 p5dtf- 750.

They are v happy with these numbers so I shall continue to be cautiously optimistic 7 wk scan 20 September. No further betas unless scan indicates.

Welcome Nirok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers Butterfly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah awesome numbers Butterfly congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Home from my first appt with Obstetrician - got to see my little blob again! Can't believe how much he/she has grown in a week! Could see arms, legs & even the cord. Measured a day behind what I expected but different person & different machine so no concerns there Heartbeat was a bit slower but still great at 154 bpm.

Only negative of the day is I have to continue with the Clexane injections until I'm 20 weeks I was hoping to be off them sooner than that, but at least it's not for the entire pregnancy!

Will have to wait for another few weeks now to see my little blob again at the 12 week scan - hoping the time goes quick

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais that is amazing! How exciting!!

Don't worry about the Clexane - 20 weeks will have passed before you know it and it will be so worth it in the end xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, congrats on your numbers. They look great.

Arlais, great that you got to see the little one again. Hope you don't mind me asking but do you know why you are continuing with Clexane until 20 weeks. I only ask as I'm on Clexane too but haven't met with my Ob yet. I'm just wondering if ill have to continue too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissMagic View Post
    Butterfly, congrats on your numbers. They look great.

Arlais, great that you got to see the little one again. Hope you don't mind me asking but do you know why you are continuing with Clexane until 20 weeks. I only ask as I'm on Clexane too but haven't met with my Ob yet. I'm just wondering if ill have to continue too.
    It depends on what you're on it for Magic. I have quite high antinuclear antibodies, so it's a preventative measure to help stop clotting if the antibodies mistakenly attack the placenta. Originally I was going to be taken off it at 14 weeks, but now at 20 to be completely sure.

Most ladies who have some sort of clotting disorder though generally have to be on it until about 6 weeks after the birth! So glad I don't fall into that category. There is a support thread for clotting disorders that isn't very active now, but is very informative to read through. Some of the ladies still check it and reply though if you do have any questions.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    It depends on what you're on it for Magic. I have quite high antinuclear antibodies, so it's a preventative measure to help stop clotting if the antibodies mistakenly attack the placenta. Originally I was going to be taken off it at 14 weeks, but now at 20 to be completely sure.

Most ladies who have some sort of clotting disorder though generally have to be on it until about 6 weeks after the birth! So glad I don't fall into that category. There is a support thread for clotting disorders that isn't very active now, but is very informative to read through. Some of the ladies still check it and reply though if you do have any questions.

Thanks so much. With me it was just another thing that my FS wanted to try and it worked with DS so we didn't want to change anything this time. I will likely stop at 12 weeks once the placenta is well established. I will have a read through that thread too.