Closed Thread
Page 42 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, been MIA as I think I've gone into self preservation mode. Light spotting continues on and off, mainly brown but a red smear once a week. My scan is next week so I'm just hanging out for that. My clinic told me they'd do a couple of blood tests if I like but the earliest I could get a scan is Friday (FS at a conference). So I figure whatever will be will be, I'm on progesterone and there is nothing else that can be done and of course the progesterone could potentially be the reason for the spotting. Anyway just a long winded explanation for why I haven't been around.

Welcome to all the new ladies - wishing you all good things for your pregnancy.

Congrats to all who've heard a heartbeat, it's a wonderful thing.

Bedlover - I'm so sorry for your loss, that must've been heartbreaking. I know of a couple of ladies who've had freak things happen past 20 weeks, just so unfair. I guess we're never out of the woods until we're holding that baby in our arms. I hope this pregnancy is a gentle ride for you and bub.

Oh and just a reminder about the Facebook group, the bubhub ladies are awesome. It is a very welcoming place and IVF or non-IVF, everyone is very concerned about making it through their first trimester. There is no concern too small to be discussed if you need the support.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone and you're all enjoying your pregnancies.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HopingForMore For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-09-2013),Butterfly39  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover, so sorry for your loss but thank you for sharing your story with us.

Hopingformore, I had more spotting last night but I saw a heartbeat today so I too am hoping that it is just from the pessaries.

Wish, my EDD is still 20th April. Thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

HopingForMore  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissMagic View Post
    Just a quick one from me as I'm on my phone. I got to see the heartbeat!! 154 bpm. All measuring fine. So so happy!
    Fantastic news. So happy for you. I've been thinking about you today and hoping for that result

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover I'm so sorry that happened to you. Before I had read the posts that far along I was thinking about the previous subject of when to tell people and thinking due to my own history of losing twins at 18 weeks I will try to hold off as long as possible.
    I kind of think though that you need to treat each pregnancy as separate from the rest and try not to be totally freaked out the whole time. Much easier said than done though and I'm certainly spending the whole time worrying. I don't feel like I have any symptoms anymore. Fingers crossed everything is ok but who knows. This is my seventh pregnancy and I have one DS so I'm hopeless with not worrying.
    Things can happen at anytime during pregnancy but they generally don't. Sometimes you just get unlucky. I hope that everyone on here is really lucky for the next 30-40 weeks x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    weeheee..... DIG. Lol.
    12th May.
    Just a teeny little 4 weeks today.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations nirok!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY nirok! Welcome! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and welcome nirok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and Congrats Nirok!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic Nirok- welcome to our expanding group. So good to see so many people that IVF is working for.