Closed Thread
Page 38 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and welcome Butterfly and Ngaiz!

Lotsa, yay for seeing that little heartbeat! How amazing!

JJTiger your levels are great. My progesterone is only at 70 now at nearly 7 weeks but anything over 30 is good. My HCG levels are really high but they are still only half of what they were with DS. The important thing is the doubling times.

Cappy, hope you're enjoying your holiday and some rest.

AFM no more spotting thankfully. DH has been fantastic and I'm resting as much as I can. I hope it was just the pessaries irritating my cervix. I'm still feeling nauseous and very tired so am hoping all is ok in there with little bean. Roll on Monday for the scan!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (31-08-2013),JJTiger  (31-08-2013),Ngaiz  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Butterfly and Ngaiz. Awesome news on ur BFPs.

Great to hear your scan when went lotsofthoughts.
    Wow Cappy enjoy your Fijian baby moon. Is anyone else planning a baby moon? I am thinking of QLD in Jan. I am in Melbourne so I crave warm weather

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (31-08-2013),Ngaiz  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks everyone. I have a question for those who have been here before or are ahead of me. Is it normal to have cramps/tightening in my pelvic area? Surely it's too early for that. Im so anxious and haven't slept well for three nights because I'm scared I'm going to wake up to AF. Please tell me it's all normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz I've had cramping for over a week and it feels like AF is coming.. Also little sharp pains every now and then. Nurse said its likely to be the crinone gel... I finished that on Wednesday so hoping they will stop soon.. It's freaking me out! I have read cramping can be normal. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am not on any progesterone support and am having the same thing. Feels like AF is coming. I checked my notes and I felt the same with both of my last pregnancies.

I guess if you think about what is going on in there it makes sense - lots of extra blood flow, thickened lining, placenta forming, uterus getting bigger etc.

Try not to worry. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had lots of AF like cramping with DS and I had bleeding weeks 4 to 6 so I thought it was all over. He is perfectly healthy. I think every pregnancy is very different and some people will have more cramping than others. I think this ivf journey makes us way more in tune with our bodies but on the negative side we also over-analyse every little twinge! Easier said than done but the best thing we can do is try and relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Ngaiz! And welcome. I've had some tiny little twinges here and there. Just keep an eye on it but try not to let it stress you...easier said than done!

I'm going to fiji in a few weeks for the honeymoon cappy! Any recommendations of what to do?

Orchids- http://julieclarke.com.au
    My friend recommended this place for calmbirth courses. But I believe there are a few different options around the place. Might look into closer options for us as this is a bit of a drive. But might be a nice weekend drive too...you know, out of the city and all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have had cramping here and there. I found them terrifying too so reading this post is v reassuring!

How is everyone else feeling? My nausea and absolute exhaustion I had after implantation seems to be abating thank goodness.

I think the boobie fairy is starting to wave her wand at my place. My friends are teasing me because I'm already a DD cup and size 10 frame - I really don't know how this will turn out

Hadn't thought of the babymoon thing... Seems like a stroke of genius though...Does the baby go with you? Is it before or after birth?
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 31-08-2013 at 11:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even though your baby is only tiny at the moment they grow at an astonishing rate, which your uterus is getting prepared for. I found after a little while they feel different to normal AF like cramps, more of a stretching than squeezing feeling. It's more common to feel cramping if it's your first pregnancy because your uterus hasn't had to do this before.

At the same time your muscles in and around your pelvis are loosening and stretching ready to support your growing belly. Round ligament pain is very common also. I've been getting sciatic pain on and off because everything is shifting and the nerve can get pinched!

A baby moon sounds wonderful. We're just about to move into our newly built house so money will be a bit tight, but I'm hoping to head down to Margaret River for a few days before I get too big and waddly

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Butterfly39!! As the girls have said your numbers are looking good so far, hope its a sticky on for you!

Lots hearing that heartbeat is such a wonderful feeling!! So glad things are going well.

Cappy Hope you're enjoying Fiji!!

I would love a baby moon, but not sure we'll get one. Like Arlais we've just moved into our new house and money is tight, we have to fly to Qld for Christmas to see my family so that might have to do!

We had the wedding last night and everyone was really good, chose to tell everyone I wasnt drinking due to IVF prep and that seemed to work well. I was seated next to the only pregnant woman in the room (not sure if that was deliberate or not) was interesting to see what she refused to eat!)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (31-08-2013)