Closed Thread
Page 34 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    We have decided a surprise for us. I found out with dd but I figure with ivf nothing is a surprise so lets let the gender be. I think it'll be a girl though dp desperately wants a boy.

I'll be 10.5 weeks when we first see our ob, still two weeks to wait. Nuchal scan the following week.

That gender chart is interesting. It's right for dd and for me and my sisters. Maybe my prediction might be right lol.

Well discharge has slowed to pretty much nothing and really light, so I think it def was the pessaries, albeit not much fun taking the alternate route.

So many weddings :-) we are planning ours for 2015 and hopefully it will be actually legal by then, c'mon Kev get it done
    I hope so Veritas! I can't wait for my best friend to be able to get married. He and his fiance have considered going over to NZ but decided they would prefer to wait to be able to do it at home so there's no legal discrepancies.

I'm waiting on blood test results from this morning - it's my last lot of HCG monitoring before being released to my OB! Not as nervous as I have been the past few weeks since we saw that beautiful little heartbeat I'm just happy that I don't have one next week! But then need one at 10 weeks to go with the NT scan results at 12 weeks. I'm still having daily Clexane injections (anticoagulant) for my ANA+ but I get to stop that at 14 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Manchester Lass. Glad all is well and that the pain was from ovaries.

Veritas, glad things are ok for you too.

I had some spotting this morning. Called the clinic and they don't seem too concerned. They think it is probably from the pessaries. You can't help but worry though. Will just sit tight and hope it goes away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news Manchesterlass, your holiday sounds lovely and what a gift for your mum too!

My DH is evil he just sent me a pic of him eating sushi and he doesnt even like sushi!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies. Our first OB appt is at 10 weeks 3 days and I thought it seemed a bit late, but I guess not judging from all your comments!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Wonderful news Manchesterlass, your holiday sounds lovely and what a gift for your mum too!

My DH is evil he just sent me a pic of him eating sushi and he doesnt even like sushi!!
    Wow that is evil! You should tell him he now owes you a foot rub or something else nice - that's his sprog you're dealing with

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Littlemissmagic that is definitely what I think mine was from. Since changing to backdoor delivery it's pretty much gone. Not pleasant but a happy result.

Still on clexane here too arlais. Has started to hurt a lot more lately too. My Gp ordered a full blood screen to send to the ob so fun of that tomorrow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Littlemissmagic that is definitely what I think mine was from. Since changing to backdoor delivery it's pretty much gone. Not pleasant but a happy result.

Still on clexane here too arlais. Has started to hurt a lot more lately too. My Gp ordered a full blood screen to send to the ob so fun of that tomorrow.
    I had my full blood screen a couple of weeks ago - I was not happy when the lady picked up 4 vials

Do you know how long you need to be on the clexane for? Mine have started hurting more too - unfortunately we get extra sensitive due to all that extra blood pumping around. I just wish the bruises would heal quicker, I'm running out of space to jab!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My fs said to 12 weeks. She was a little skeptical about using it as apparently my Ana results were only slightly positive but still it worked so I'm happy the nurse pushed and the fs said yes :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the antenatal clinic of my preferred public hospital just called and advised as Im not in their "catchment" area I can not deliver there and have to go to my awful local hospital. So devistated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad that everything is starting to clear up Veriats. One less worry.

I feel your pain Manchester Lass - I got mild OHSS and my ovaries were very uncomforable until about 6 weeks. Great news that you are feeling better.

Hope your spotting is nothing to be concerned about LittleMissMagic.

My 1st ob scan is on the 9th of Sept when I will be 8wks3days. He does them after 8 weeks. I have never made it to 8 weeks before so he said if I want to come in even earlier that I could. Trying to resist temptation.

Sorry that you couldnt get your preferred hospital Wish. Maybe check out the Local- it could be ok.