Closed Thread
Page 31 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's so sweet Arlais, so lovely that he was overwhelmed with joy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You're so strong Veritas But if the drs think all is good then Im sure you have nothing to worry about!!

Arlais thats so beautiful about your dad!!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks wish! No stronger than all you amazing ladies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Thanks wish! No stronger than all you amazing ladies :-)
    I think we're all doing pretty well Veritas, but it takes a little bit of something extra to get through a scare - most of the time we're all just worried for nothing! I think you're very brave and doing a good job of staying positive

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pleased to hear they are not too concerned Veritas. Our little one is currently called 'Blasty'. It was short for blastocyst when it was first transferred and we've tried to call he/she something else but 'Blasty' has just stuck .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arg I hate the "Do Not Eat List" I want everything on it!!! Im a huge sushi fan and Im struggling not being able to eat it!! Wahh! Vent over Only 32 weeks to go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Arg I hate the "Do Not Eat List" I want everything on it!!! Im a huge sushi fan and Im struggling not being able to eat it!! Wahh! Vent over Only 32 weeks to go!!
    Haha - same. I just saw a hot dog shop and thought "why didn't I eat more hot dogs before falling pregnant!?!"
    Every time I have been pregnant I have REALLY wanted hot dogs and soft serve ice cream - so walking past Wendy's is absolute torment. Interestingly I don't eat it when not pregnant and could easily ignore it / not even notice it is there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'd love some twiggy sticks and a cider. Things I hardly have normally :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I hear you hun - I was sad at my mum's birthday dinner because I had a very limited amount of things to choose from on the menu and I really wanted the pate!!

For the past few days I've also been wanting soft serve icecream. Those old wives tales of craving sweet for a girl and salty for a boy aren't working in my case, I keep swinging strongly between wanting things like hot chips and burgers to sugary lollies and sweet fruits like strawberries and grapes

On the sushi note though, if you make a vegetarian version yourself at home it's okay to eat if you do so when it's still fresh. I read that it's something to do with the risk of a certain bacteria increasing as the rice cools - also one of the reasons why fried rice is on the no-no list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hear ya on the sweet and salty. May have combined a maccas frappe and chips a couple times lol