Closed Thread
Page 30 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Bedlover! You've have a bit of a tough road this year, but I hope this little one sticks around for you until the end. Congratulations!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Vertias!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas I hope you get some answers today. So scary for you. Please let us know what your OB says. I'll be thinking of you today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Orchids great news on your results when is your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas I hope it all turns out ok today

In another thread we were discussing nicknames for our little ones. Has anyone named theirs yet? My DH has called ours Sprog/Sproggy and kisses my belly every night and wishes it a good night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Been awake since 2am, thanks to much heavier and darker discharge. Going to ring the Obs office in the morning see what they think. So nerve wracking.
    Just wanted to pop in and say I'm thinking of you today veritas xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Veritas I hope it all turns out ok today

In another thread we were discussing nicknames for our little ones. Has anyone named theirs yet? My DH has called ours Sprog/Sproggy and kisses my belly every night and wishes it a good night.
    Sprog?! Lol that's funny! So so cute the kiss goodnight! Awwww got the warm fuzzies when I read that!
    Strangely I've adopted the name Bob lol no idea why! Lol

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. Just waiting on the ob to get back to me. Logically I think it's the pessaries causing it given the patterns, but can't help feel very nervous anyway. Changed to the alternative method of delivery this morning so hopefully that helps.

My 7yr old DD has taken to calling ours ink blob. She even kissed it goodbye today at the school gate. So sweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's all okay for you Veritas A lady my DH works with got breakthrough bleeding at the time her period was due for the first 5 months of both her pregnancies, and both her sons are fine.

My nickname for for bubs at the moment is "the blob", but DH is calling it peanut. He reaches over to rub my belly every morning when he's first waking up

I showed my parents the ultrasound pics last night - my mum was really excited, but I was pleasantly surprised just how emotional my dad was. We get along well but I've never been a daddy's girl. I thought he'd be pretty used to it since my sis has had 4 kids, but there must be something about me being his youngest having a baby!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So FS and OB spoke and they don't want to do another scan. Think it should all be ok, and that they'll only worry if I get period pain and or bright red bleeding. So I guess we just try and relax until our appt in a couple of weeks and assume all is good. Easier said than done.