Closed Thread
Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies. Well I have in a did more test haha.
    My first response test is darker and a digital test today now says pregnant 2-3 blood test is Wednesday but I think it looks like I have a true positive now

When I had my transfer for ds I started getting positives at 8dp2dt. This time they started being a faint positive at 7dp3dt. I am very excited to be in a due date group again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats HamptonK

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats ladies! We are due 7th April off our third natural fet cycle. All looking good so far. Hanging for our scan on 22nd August :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Veritas!! Im so glad you can join us, Ive been following your journey for a while now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Congrats ladies! We are due 7th April off our third natural fet cycle. All looking good so far. Hanging for our scan on 22nd August :-)
    Welcome Veritas - so glad you could join us! It's such a great feeling moving from a cycle thread to a "due in" thread isn't it?

AFM - morning sickness is definitely starting to make its presence known! Yesterday I was grateful I still had a (clean) bucket in the bedroom from when I was feeling queasy a couple of nights ago - we had my stepsons staying and it probably would have given the game away if I went rushing past them to be sick in the bathroom

One of them was already a bit suspicious (probably because of the frequent pee trips all night!) but seeing as I was extremely irritable and moody yesterday he asked DH if it was "that time" and DH said yes - he just didn't specify what time - so now DSS just thinks I was being crabby because AF was visiting lol.

Routine BT on Thursday for me this week, can't wait to see what my hcg is up to now! Anyone else doing anything baby related this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Hampton & Veritas!

Arlais - hope your MS doesn't stick around for too long! I have just been nauseous as all day long, however lucky that I haven't vomited yet. Good luck with your BT on Thursday.

I had another scare this morning and woke up bleeding again!!! arrrhhh so had another scan and luckily the heart is still beating away nicely 132bpm. So the FS has reduced my claxene injections from 40mg to 20mg a day and to stop asprin, they think it was thinning my blood way too much, hence the bleeding. Had my routine BT as well today and my HCG is 60,000!! a huge jump from last week. So stoked with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are some good HCG numbers in here ladies sorry you're suffering MS but at least you feel pregnant!!

I dont have a great feeling about any of this, my numbers arent great and no real symptoms that cant be blamed on the OHSS. As bad as it sounds if this isnt going well Id rather it be over soon than be dragged out and have to wait to try again. Fingers crossed for some more reassuring HCG numbers tomorrow

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fingers crossed for you wishnhope! We have another beta this Friday. Wasn't due to have any more but asked for another last Friday to have some peace of mind after a horror of a week. All good with the hcg just the progesterone had slowly decreased, but still in the 80's. they just wanna keep an eye on it til our scan next week. fs called today to see how we were travelling which was lovely :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Not too sure if it is too early but I would like to join in if thaths ok?
    We only found out offically yesterday that we are pregnant but I found the cycle buddies forum so supportive during some stressful times so I am hopeful we can do that here for each other.

In some ways falling pregnant is just the first step. Keeping it is the next one.
    I have not had great luck keeping babies so I am trying not to stress- easier said than done though!

We are due 18th of April and my 6 weeks scan is on the 26th of August. Has anyone had their scans yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Rtkirk!! Never too early to join. I think Kerikiwi has had her unofficial scans and I have a list of whose due and when there scans are on the front page (Ill repost again now)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (13-08-2013)