Closed Thread
Page 28 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amps I hope your little one holds on and this is the last of your scares.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hwaterhouse - completely forgot to ask for my edd. Iused and internet ivf calculator for the one I have....

thank you all for your kind words of support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - how stressful! Glad all is okay, hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Arlais - fantastic news :-) arms and legs yay!

Amps - so glad your scan could give you some reassurance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais - That's fantastic you got to see a heartbeat and little arms and legs!

Amps - congrats! And I'm crossing my fingers and toes your little bub holds on in there x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - I just got my BFP today and am due 5th May so hope I can join you in due course.

Quick background on me:
    We have an 18 mo DS from our first ICSI cycle. We had our first frozen transfer in Jan 13 and got a BFP. In May I got v v sick and we lost the baby at 17 weeks. In July 13 we transferred our second and final frozen emby but got a BFN. We did another stim cycle in August and got 6 eggs, 5 fertilised with 3 looking good on day 3. On day 5 (just as I arrived in the building for ET) I got a call to say none had made it and transfer was cancelled. The next day I was told one had come good and was a perfect blasto if I wanted to transfer it - which we did and got this BFP! So our miracle miracle!!

Given our loss I am opting for the early monitoring program this time just to put my mind at ease (does that ever happen?!?). I have more bloods on Tuesday next week and then first scan will be around 12th September.

Looking forward to going on this crazy ride with you all!

Bedlover
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Arlais so glad ur scan went well.

Hope all goes well Amps- awesome news about hearing the heartbeat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Beautiful little blob with a heartbeat of 174bpm - everything is looking perfect - could even see arms and legs!

Measuring 7w6d so my due date is officially the 7th of April

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Fantastic news Arlais. So happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps so sorry you had that scare but awesome that bub is hanging in there and you got to hear a heartbeat.
    Bleeding is very scary. I saw my little one last week after a little bit of brown blood and it was a massive relief. I'm totally freaked out again now though wondering what's going on in there. Wish I had an ultrasound machine at home.
    Sorry I'm on my phone so very hard to do personals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Hi Ladies - I just got my BFP today and am due 5th May so hope I can join you in due course.

Quick background on me:
    We have an 18 mo DS from our first ICSI cycle. We had our first frozen transfer in Jan 13 and got a BFP. In May I got v v sick and we lost the baby at 17 weeks. In July 13 we transferred our second and final frozen emby but got a BFN. We did another stim cycle in August and got 6 eggs, 5 fertilised with 3 looking good on day 3. On day 5 (just as I arrived in the building for ET) I got a call to say none had made it and transfer was cancelled. The next day I was told one had come good and was a perfect blasto if I wanted to transfer it - which we did and got this BFP! So our miracle miracle!!

Given our loss I am opting for the early monitoring program this time just to put my mind at ease (does that ever happen?!?). I have more bloods on Tuesday next week and then first scan will be around 12th September.

Looking forward to going on this crazy ride with you all!

Bedlover
    Xxx
    Yippee Bedlover. I'm thrilled to see you here. That sounds like one determined little baby. Fingers crossed for an uneventful pregnancy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (27-08-2013)