Closed Thread
Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HCG 874! Nurse reckons its good, Im concerned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    HCG 874! Nurse reckons its good, Im concerned.
    That's fine hun! It's well within "normal" range for 5 weeks, and remember we said that we were both hoping for somewhere between 748 - 1496 this week? 874 definitely fits and I'm pretty sure that it's well on track for your doubling rates with your previous HCG levels.

Try to be kind to yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Arlais - Yes dh works away, one of many reasons for ivf, means he hasn't been home for a lot of my treatments, cycles etc. He took time off for this last cycle and we still can't believe our bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY! congrats all. So happy for you all as we have put our bodies through so much. Thought I would finally join the Prego group! Im due 03 April.

Well on Thurs I thought it was all over for me as I had lots of bleeding when I woke up and fainted in shock! so went straight into the FS and had a scan @ exactly 6 weeks 1 day and you would not bloody believe all was ok and had a heart beat of 115! I could not believe my luck!!! the bleeding was on the outside somewhere. I go back each week for bloods last monday my hcg was 14800 Progesterone 88 and Oestrogen 3100. I have my next scan on the 20th Aug which I will be 7 weeks 6 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it was all okay for you Keri, how exciting to already see the heartbeat! Sooooo hanging out for that scan

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Arlais. Yes I was very lucky to see it at 6 weeks. Now counting down the days to my next scan. haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Not sure If I am joining this thread officially yet.

We just did a natural frozen cycle. This is our first round back to try for a second bub. Ds is also an ivf baby and from the same batch of embryos he turned 1 today.

Can anyone tell me how long pregnyl stays in your system?
    I had transfer on 31/7. I had one shot on 1/8 and one on 5/8. Both were only a low dose of 1500.

The reason I asked is because I caved in and POAS. I got positives on three different brands lol and a positive on a digital test that says pregnant 1-2 weeks so 3-4pregnant really.
    Blood test is this wed and I am cautiously excited. It would be great if it is accurate. I would be due the end of April if its correct
    Fingers crossed I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and Welcome Keri!!

So glad the bleed wasnt bub related, and to see a heart beat!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HamptonK View Post
    Hi ladies,

We just did a natural frozen cycle. This is our first round back to try for a second bub. Ds is also an ivf baby and from the same batch of embryos he turned 1 today.

I had transfer on 31/7. I had one shot on 1/8 and one on 5/8. Both were only a low dose of 1500.

The reason I asked is because I caved in and POAS. I got positives on three different brands lol and a positive on a digital test that says pregnant 1-2 weeks so 3-4pregnant really.
    Blood test is this wed and I am cautiously excited. It would be great if it is accurate. I would be due the end of April if its correct
    Fingers crossed I guess
    Hi Hampton, hope you can join us properly soon!

I didn't have pregnyl, but I had ovidrel which is also hcg. I've read that it can take up to 10 days to completely leave your system, but it really depends on how your body processes it.

I POAS a few days after trigger and the morning I was due to have my next ovidrel shot during the TWW. Both of these gave me faint positives. I did one the morning of my blood test and it was still a faint positive, even though my hcg was 187, so it probably should have been a lot darker than what it was. I was just using internet cheapies though. Just for the hell of it I did a couple more tests and they only started getting much darker about 16dp3dt. I did one the morning of my second BT and despite having hcg come back at 3160, it still wasn't as dark as the control line!

Fingers crossed for you it's a little one getting all snuggly in there. I'd be cautiously optimistic :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HamptonK View Post
    Hi ladies,

Fingers crossed I guess
    Hi Hampton, sorry I cant help you either, I did a FET so haven't had pregnyl. Hope you have a sticky one