Closed Thread
Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Any one else constantly hungry?! Im running out of snacks Im "allowed" to eat :-(
    YES! Some days all I want to do all day long is eat, others not so much. Today is one of my "hungry" days. I had a cheese croissant with dijonnaise (so tasty!) for lunch, but I was still really hungry afterwards and still am. The crackers I have in my office don't seem to be terribly appetizing though

A snack that I'm loving at the moment is grape tomatoes - I love how sweet and juicy they are, but unfortunately it's difficult not to eat a whole tub in one go! I'm definitely craving the sweeter side of savoury stuff at the moment - tomatoes, gherkins, jams, etc. I seem to be wanting mostly sweet but not really sugary stuff.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wish - edd came out the same at 7th April :-)

I am so stop start with my eating. When I do I swear its just meat cheese and carbs, my partner is a vego so as you can imagine that has gone down like a lead balloon. Lol. Just devoured a carton of chips and gravy while watching dd at gym. Skipped lunch but had toast for brekkie and an almond croissant and decaf as scan celebrations haha

Thanks for all the congrats lovelies. Hope the time flies for you all til your scans

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had constant nausea, so bad today I had to lie down. I'm hoping it's MS and I'm not coming down with something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Magic - hope you feel better soon!

Veritas I'm much the same when it comes to thinking about main meals - meat, cheese and carbs! I'm glad I haven't put on any weight yet (apart from bloating through the day) because hot chips have become a bit of a staple the past few weeks

I must confess I just walked down to the shops to grab another punnet of grape tomatoes - they were gone in about 5 mins! Apparently biting the first one made my eyes roll in the back of my head LOL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (22-08-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You've got me craving grapes now arlais! Nice juicy green ones fresh out the fridge :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (22-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hcg was 58600 today. Not as high as I thought it might be, but apparently it does take longer than 96 hrs to double once you're past 6000

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    My hcg was 58600 today. Not as high as I thought it might be, but apparently it does take longer than 96 hrs to double once you're past 6000

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    They're 6 times higher than mine Arlais!! Only 5 more days til your scan

My thing is avocados at the moment, cant get enough of them!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (22-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers Arlais. It's hard to keep upbeat all the time isn't it? I struggle with that too.
    Hope u feel better soon Littlemissmagic..
    i was so hungry last night I made cookies!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (22-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Hope you're feeling better today Manchester lass!

Scan went swimmingly. One little 11.5mm bubba with a heartbeat of 150bpm. Couldn't be happier! Now to try and clear this cold!
    Awesome news Veritas so happy for you.

I have had a stomach bug for the last few days so haven't felt like eating but tonight we got pizza and I ate four pieces. I totally agree with you all about the carbs.
    I find I get really full really quickly though, do any of you get that?

Good news for me today. Went and saw my OB after the little bleed and all was ok saw the heartbeat. Was 147bpm today which he was really happy about. He's put me back on progesterone for 3 weeks and told me I have to take it really easy but he says the baby looks good.
    Due date he says should be the 9th of April.

Hope everyone else has had a good day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome & congrats hwaterhouse.
    Arlais, those numbers are great and not long to go now for your scan too.
    Cappy that is fantastic that you got to see the little heart beat. So reassuring to know that all is ok.
    Hope everyone else is doing ok.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (23-08-2013)