Closed Thread
Page 16 of 104 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas - glad your FS is on the ball. I know of ladies who've spent almost their entire pregnancy on progesterone support. If you need it, you need it. Now your numbers will climb back up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope, best news!!!
    So happy for you. Did you cry when you saw the heart beat? Wow, it must be such a relief for you.

Cappy, hope you got booked in with your OB to ease your mind. I am sure it is just old blood and nothing to worry about.

Veritas, hope you are feeling better soon. Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Arlais, glad you are feeling better and good luck for your blood test tomorrow.

Nothing much to report here but I have been feeling nauseous all day. Could it be the start of all day sickness? Hmm. I am not complaining though!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lots of excellent scan news

Sorry for lack of personals, but I have a question. I have been having severe pain on my left hand side. I had a scan last week showing several cysts at 4cm. Should I head to ED or wait it out and call the clinic tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterLass View Post
    Lots of excellent scan news

Sorry for lack of personals, but I have a question. I have been having severe pain on my left hand side. I had a scan last week showing several cysts at 4cm. Should I head to ED or wait it out and call the clinic tomorrow?
    How bad is your pain on a scale of 1 to 10? If it is bad I would go to ED.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably a 7. I've taken some panadeine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully just the cysts, I remember how much they hurt when they burst, horrendous. But if you're in pain and you're feeling stressed, I'd go to the ED. Hope all is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it would make you feel better to get checked out I would go to the ED, but if it settles down enough that you feel comfortable to try to sleep then I would wait until morning.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Thanks for the advice. I've waited and will head to the clinic this morning. TMI, probably, but DH thinks it might be due to a bit of constipation and my bowel is pressing on my ovary...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Thanks for the advice. I've waited and will head to the clinic this morning. TMI, probably, but DH thinks it might be due to a bit of constipation and my bowel is pressing on my ovary...
    How are you feeling this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had something similar but still definitely get checked out. Hope its all ok.