Closed Thread
Page 11 of 104 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome and Congrats LittleMissMagic. Your numbers are insane! They're higher than mine and Im 6w3d!

Waiting for my last BT with the clinic today then off for my ultrasound tomorrow!

Waiting for some awesome HB rates from your Kerikiwi!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    **Roll Call - Est Due Dates**
    April
    KeriKiwi 3rd (date scan 20th)
    Arlais 6th (date scan 27th)
    Veritas 7th (date scan 22nd)
    Amps 11th Congrats its official!!
    Wishnhope 12th (date scan 21st)
    Rtkirk 18th (date scan 26th)
    Lotsofthoughts 18th (date scan 30th)
    HamptonK 20th
    LittleMissMagic 20th (Twins?!)
    Manchesterlass 24th
    Hopingformore 25th. (Date scan 9th Sept)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I did have two embryos transferred but my levels were actually higher with DS. I strongly felt that pregnancy might have been twins but it was just DS. I don't have that feeling this time but I could be wrong! Only time will tell. Roll on that ultrasound!
    Congrats to you all by the way!!! I forgot to say that in my first post.

Wishnhope, hope all goes well with your blood test and good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Kerikiwi, hope all goes well today.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Littlemissmagic - I have number envy. Wow that's some great levels.Good luck with your scan tomorrow Wish.

I have an awesome Dr I used for my first two pregnancies but after having to cancel my last appointment cause of my emergency ectopic surgery kinda don't want to jinx it. Does that make sense? I am struggling to be logical right now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, so far so good, after my scare on sunday my hcg has still risen some in about 18hrs so hopefully that's a good sign, from about 17000 to 19900. still waiting for more info from the hospital but am cautiously hopeful things are still okay. Still have my dating scan booked for Monday 26th, we could only see a flutter yesterday on the scan, not an accurate heartbeat, I think that's why some clinics wait until week7, everyone is different and some can't be seen clearly at this early stage and others can. I was offered an internal but I refused, would rather wait a little longer. Have another bt on Thursday and again on Monday. Take care all

Thanks
    Reviews
    rtkirk - totally understand where you're coming from re jinxing it. I feel that way all the time. It's been such a struggle to achieve my pregnancies (as I'm sure it has been for everyone here) that I've decided to just try and enjoy the moment as much as I can cause my logical brain knows that nothing I do right now will change the outcome, this is viable or it's not. I get so jealous of fertiles and their blasé approach to pregnancy having no idea of all the possible complications, it is certainly a time when ignorance is bliss. I was speaking to my best friend yesterday and she had no idea about chemical pregnancies, blighted ovums etc the only thing she'd heard of was ectopic pregnancies.

Amps - yay for rising hcg levels!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Hi Ladies, so far so good, after my scare on sunday my hcg has still risen some in about 18hrs so hopefully that's a good sign, from about 17000 to 19900. still waiting for more info from the hospital but am cautiously hopeful things are still okay. Still have my dating scan booked for Monday 26th, we could only see a flutter yesterday on the scan, not an accurate heartbeat, I think that's why some clinics wait until week7, everyone is different and some can't be seen clearly at this early stage and others can. I was offered an internal but I refused, would rather wait a little longer. Have another bt on Thursday and again on Monday. Take care all
    It sounds very promising Amps! Have my fingers crossed for you

I feel so sick and gross today, all I want to do is go home Only thing making me feel better is knowing it's only 1 more week to wait for my scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    It sounds very promising Amps! Have my fingers crossed for you

I feel so sick and gross today, all I want to do is go home Only thing making me feel better is knowing it's only 1 more week to wait for my scan!
    I feel the sane Arlais, morning sickness is definitely kicking in - oh joy!

Amps and LittleMissMagic I have numbers envy. I really hope I have bragable numbers today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    freaking out right now - have had some bright red spotting with a small blackish blob, nothing since and no pain. hospital said to they happy for me to wait at home but come in if anything changes. have appointment with ob tomorrow so hopefull can wait for then. hcg went from 19900 to 22000 in about 4hrs yesterday so still have some hope.........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything is ok Amps.