Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1031
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And welcome and congrats Jessie too !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Ngaiz - that was a beautiful thing to say to someone thank you! You made me smile and tear up. I think I'm a lot more battle weary now as when I first started I was soooo excited and thought IVF would take one round maybe two but with each heartache I guess you become more aware that it's not going to be easy but some of the best things are found at the end of a rough road & I am very lucky to have a supportive hubby to travel with. He is really the strength behind me propping me up when I feel down. You would think after 15yrs in the Army I'd be a lot tougher but I know without a good partner some things aren't as achievable. I believe all of us that choose the IVF road do it hard, and wish all roads ended in a rainbow with a bundle of joy as our reward! - Big Hugs

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    7 (PGD fresh 5dt- Biochemical), 8 (PGD FET 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    10 (Fresh 3dtx2 - BFP 😄 EDD 24May14)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stc76 great day 18Oct best of luck - just happens to be my bday

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

stc76  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz congrats on ur scan. Glad ur bubs is doing well. Sucks to hear about ur kidney. Hope that it all magically clears up- of course who could say no to a few sneaky scans! At least there is a bright side.

Welcome Stc76 and congrats on your BFP. Wow twins how exciting/ terrifying!

Oh Amps how fantastic. Everything sounds like it went pretty great. You must be over the moon. I'm so happy that it all went well.

10 vials!!! Do you have any blood left Arlais? Your poor arm. The things we do to make sure bubs is cooking nicely.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

stc76  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jessie!

Thanks LittleMissMagic I am so nervous still don't really have pregnancy symptoms but belly seems to be grown strangely enough as only 6 weeks (plus my first)! Wed isn't far away now

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and congrats to you Jessie. Hope you have the most boring and uneventful pregnancy ever then at the end- a beautiful bub. Actually I wish that for all of us!

im glad ur DH is there to support you LMM. I'm sure you will have wonderful news to share on Wednesday. But I totally get you being nervous. Only 1 more sleep after tonight so not long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the thread totwo. This is a great place to be with lots of support. Congrats!

Rtkirk all the best on Thursday.. I'm getting mine done on the 11th Haven't heard of a Doppler but that would be great. Are they really expensive?

Welcome stc Third time lucky! Congrats!! Twins would be great. From memory we don't have any yet on this thread

Milly and Ngaiz. Crinone is terrible.. TMI but its still coming out after 5 weeks FS said it was normal after 3 weeks but 5???

Congrats on the scan Ngaiz.. I'm sorry to hear about your kidneys.. The extra scans are great but hopefully it clears up for you soon.

Congrats on the scan amps.. Can't wait to see a pic

Arlais that's a lot of blood taken.. The things we do for our little Bubs

Welcome Jessie and congrats

All the best Wednesday LMM.. Glad DH will be there with you

AFM - I'm plotting along at 9.5 weeks Still got MS although not as bad.. Next scan isn't will next Friday so hanging out for it.. Just want to see Bubs again.. It's the best time of our lives and I'm so scared at the same time. I bumped into a client at the supermarket and she asked if I was pregnant!!! Awkward.. I had to say no and she felt terrible! Lol Don't know how I'm going to hide it for another month!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

stc76  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All the best today Jay!!

Jj-my friend is the only person who knows and yesterday she told me my belly is getting bigger. I hope she only noticed because she's aware of it. I'm hoping to keep it from everyone at work until well after 12 weeks. I'm not a great lie and tend to blurt of the truth, lord help me for the next few weeks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh JJ! I didn't realise there were still people out there that ask if someone is pregnant! I would never. And a client! I wouldn't even ask friends so I didn't put them in a position where they had to lie. How funny - and awkward! Guess they'll know the truth eventually. I'm a large person anyway so I should be able to hide it longer. Not good for getting seats on the train though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh JJ! People are rude with asking.

Last pregnancy I met my bestie for lunch to break the news to her when I was 12 weeks, and as I walked up she said "oh my god, look at your boobs! Are you pregnant?". I just had to go "um yup".

Certainly not the big reveal I had planned in my head but now a very special memory!!

I have another scan today - excited but nervous at the same time. Bring on 2pm!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (01-10-2013)