Closed Thread
Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1031
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'd like to join the group too please!!

This has been our 3rd round of IVF TTC#1 - our first 2 rounds sadly ended in early m/c. All seems different with this one though. It was our first double transfer and my hcg @ 10dp4dt was 166, repeat bloods today and hcg is 536 @ 13dp4dt. Dating scan booked for 18th October, EDD 6th June, 2014 unless it's twins!!

Looking forward to an uneventful 8 months!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Milly, Jay, Catlover, totwo and stc76. Congratulations to you all! 

Jay-I truly admire you strength, courage and persistence. It is strong ladies like you that kept me going every time I felt down and out, thank you.

Wish-thinking of you honey xx I miscarried exactly a year ago yesterday. At Easter we were back in NZ and we released balloons at a very spiritual site in our culture. It's where we believe spirits head back to the homeland. 
    Take the time to grieve but please come back to visit and let us know when you get your next BFP.

Milly-I've had a few interesting colours over the last few weeks but can't say I've had purple yet. Isn't Crinone just horrid!

Rtkirk-good luck this week with your results. I've considered a Doppler but I'm sure DH already thinks I'm cuckoo. Would save a lot of time wasted stressing.

Butterfly-will be thinking of you this week and I hope you are coping well in what must be a very emotional and stressful time.

October-I don't think any of us will relax until these miracles are safely in our arms. BH opens up a whole new world where things can go wrong at any time and there is no 'safe' stage of a pregnancy. 

Amps-how did your scan go? 

Orchids-I was wondering the same. I asked mine what happens and he just said screening bloods and intro so I told him I'd get it from the GP when I got my referral. One less expensive appt to pay for, so my first will be the week after NT.

I've only gone back a couple pages so I hope everyone is well. Surely we should have some more NT pics to gush over soon.

Afm-thank you all for your well wishes and support. As DH expected (of course he did!) everything went well today. Bub is measuring 3 days behind but has a strong healthy heartbeat of 169. I think I'm gonna spend the next 7 months stressed, I just can't help it.
    The kidney isn't looking great so I'll probably get to have more sneaky scans I now have what's called Hydronephrosis. Where the obstruction is causing urine to build up in the kidney rather than flow freely to the bladder. I didn't get the report so I don't know how bad it is yet but being UTD I'm expecting a urology referral.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 30-09-2013 at 18:08. Reason: Damn auto correct!!

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

ConfusedCookie  (10-10-2013),Jay11  (08-02-2016),Milly888  (01-10-2013),rtkirk  (30-09-2013),Wishnhope  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, well the scan was scary weird for me as I've never seen one at this stage before. My gosh is my belly-bean is an active little bugger. Kept kicking, waving, bouncing around, even did a head-stand at one point. I don't hold much faith in the 11w5d estimate, I am 12w3d but belly bean stayed curled for most of the measuring so think that had a lot to do with the difference. Nuchal measurement was about 1.8 so am hoping I will get good odds when I get my results on Thursday.
    tried posting a photo but can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay amps that's so exciting!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Amps  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great Amps. My Ob said that scans are generally in a range of + or - 5 days, so unless bub is measuring way outside that mark there's nothing to worry about. As you said, if it was curled up tightly that could definitely skew the measurement too.

My bubs sac was measuring about 4-5 days behind at 2 of the scans I've had so far, but at the one inbetween it was dating the same as blob. Basically bub is having quick growth spurts and then the sac is catching up afterwards.

Just had a massive blood test today to screen for a whole variety of immune disorders because of my high antinuclear antibodies - they took 10 vials of blood & a urine sample The nurse was so sweet though, she was telling me all about how my Ob delivered 2 of her babies and how great she is. I'm just glad my veins were having a good day and it hardly hurt. Then again I think I'm getting so used to the needle sting from my Clexane injections it barely registers any more!

A big welcome to our newbies, so glad you could join us

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Amps  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all for the kind welcome!

rtkirk - yup had dating scan last week, was all good! Very quick though, just saw bub with it's heart beating away and got a photo. Can't really blame the doc for making it quick, awkward position! Had my first obs appt today and have low vit d, so taking some supplements now.

stc76, hope this one sticks for you, all sounds very good!

Hope your kidneys are ok Ngaiz, that sounds very unpleasant.

Amps, your scan sounds like it was exciting! Can't wait until my 12 week scan!

Must have been a good nurse Arlais! I had 4 vials taken the other day and it didn't hurt at all, no bruise. But other times they take 1 small vial and I have a big sore bruise left. Luck of the draw!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to totwo For This Useful Post:

stc76  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just seen this group ladies can I join?

Bubs is due 3rd June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome stc and congratulations Amps and Ngaiz on your scans. Sounds like everything is going well! People have said pregnancy goes fast but this first trimester has really dragged. I wonder if it seems longer because of the IVF cycle before? Anyway, really looking forward to my 12 week scan for reassurance things are on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jessie. Welcome! And congrats on your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me.

Welcome and congrats Totwo and stc.

Ngaiz and Amps yay for great scan results today!!!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Jay11.

I'm so nervous for Wednesday. I just hope it's good news. Thankfully DH can come to this scan.