Closed Thread
Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    bt yesterday hcg 17000, us shows ges sac 6weeks1day with flutter. will have bt result tomorrow which hopefully is still rising. no more discharge. quietly confident all is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent news Amps. It's a beautiful sight.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    bt yesterday hcg 17000, us shows ges sac 6weeks1day with flutter. will have bt result tomorrow which hopefully is still rising. no more discharge. quietly confident all is good.
    Thats wonderful news Amps!! So happy for you!! Do you have an official due date now?

Its your turn tomorrow Kerikiwi!! Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps, congrats on the beautiful little flutter I'm sure the BT results will be good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic Amps I'm so pleased for you.

Let us know how ur scan goes Kerikiwi.
    AFM just waiting for my scan next week. Too scared to book my 8 wk scan till my 6 wk one is done. Has anyone booked in with their obgyn Dr yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Amps that's great news!

rtkirk I booked in with an Obstetrician the day after my clinic called to tell me I'm pregnant. They asked me to arrange one asap so they can send all my info over to them once I have my scan. I have my scan next Tuesday, then I see the Ob the Tuesday after. I'll be around 9 weeks by then, but Ob's tend to book out very quickly so it might be worth looking into sooner rather than later.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep just booked my OB today, depending where you're located (I'm in Sydney) the good ones can get booked out pretty quickly. The other thing to get on to is childcare. If you need it, put your name down at lots of centres, again depending on where you're located it can be really difficult to get a place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Can I please join you? I have been stalking this thread! Had second blood test results today. Beta was 7300 today. Up from 1500 a week ago. I am 5 weeks today so EDD is 20 April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Amps!! So happy you got to hear a gorgeous little heartbeat. Must be an amazing feeling.

Good luck today KeriKiwi!!!

Welcome LittleMissMagic! Great numbers.

We're looking into booking our care through midwives. We get assigned a midwife and get a home visit for two weeks after birth at home to help with breast feeding etc. It's public but we'll try to book in a private room after the birth. Like the sound of the one on one care, especially since our family live out of NSW. I agree though, medical stuff in Sydney gets snapped up quickly!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (20-08-2013),LittleMissMagic  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome LittleMissMagic! Wow with numbers like that do you have twins on board?

We considered going publicly this time as the private OB expense is ridiculous and the midwives are awesome but ultimately I had a pretty complicated pregnancy last time (including 3 weeks in hospital) so want to have the security of having the one OB in case we have complications again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HopingForMore For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (20-08-2013)