+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teeja View Post
    had a great rise in my temps this morning off to see my fs this afternoon to talk about what to do next. I'm hoping that by this time next week i won't need her anymore! Have an acupuncture session so hopefully that will help with implantation.
    fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for temp rise Teeja.

DH is inside the clinic picking up his washed and prepped semen before we head to FS office!!! Eeeek! It's so weird, I'm happy to talk about cervix and follies and CM. but the word semen makes me cringe lol.

I had a trigger 36 hrs ago, so both of my large follies should be releasing any time now.

I'm so torn as to how to go into this cycle. Part of me wants to be really positive and think that this is it! But the other part of me wants to be realistic, yet I don't want to put a negative spin on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Yay for temp rise Teeja.

DH is inside the clinic picking up his washed and prepped semen before we head to FS office!!! Eeeek! It's so weird, I'm happy to talk about cervix and follies and CM. but the word semen makes me cringe lol.

I had a trigger 36 hrs ago, so both of my large follies should be releasing any time now.

I'm so torn as to how to go into this cycle. Part of me wants to be really positive and think that this is it! But the other part of me wants to be realistic, yet I don't want to put a negative spin on it.
    I totally understand those feelings, DH told me we just have to try our best and remain positive, deal with the negative when it happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh good luck Mac!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Yay for temp rise Teeja.

How did you go???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I think it's partly that males process stuff differently to us, they sometimes are less emotional and more logical lol I believe it's also that their physical involvement in testing and m/c etc is minimal. Dh whinged about his SA too I pretty much said stop being a sook! hehe

All my fingers and toes are crossed for you mac, for all of us. I was told from June onwards for the next year is a very fertile time for me but I totally understand wanting to stay positive... but then not wanting to be too positive bc the fall back to earth is so much harder.

Teeja - what DPO are you? always good to see a temp spike in the tww

AFM - still waiting for the cross hairs but think today is 1 or 2 DPO. Had a temp spike today which is good. So I'm offically in the 2ww twiddling my thumbs for another 8-10 days...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go MissusMac? Im glad DH came to the party (so to speak!)

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    DS is a Taurus he's the 6th May and he's awesome, stubborn but awesome If I fell this cycle bub would be due 4 days before DS birthday. It's sad that I have worked out due dates, I do it every month....
    Im a Taurus and Im awesome I used to do the same thing, work out each months due date.. if I didnt get the BFP on the cycle I did, the following cycle would have resulted in a due date of my DDs birthday, and the one after on Xmas Day I was freaking out over whether I should take time off or not. Luckily the decision was made for me!!

Fx the temp spike is a good sigh Teeja!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I think it's partly that males process stuff differently to us, they sometimes are less emotional and more logical lol I believe it's also that their physical involvement in testing and m/c etc is minimal. Dh whinged about his SA too I pretty much said stop being a sook! hehe

All my fingers and toes are crossed for you mac, for all of us. I was told from June onwards for the next year is a very fertile time for me but I totally understand wanting to stay positive... but then not wanting to be too positive bc the fall back to earth is so much harder.

Teeja - what DPO are you? always good to see a temp spike in the tww

AFM - still waiting for the cross hairs but think today is 1 or 2 DPO. Had a temp spike today which is good. So I'm offically in the 2ww twiddling my thumbs for another 8-10 days...
    I'm 6dpo today.

Saw my FS this afternoon and she said my progesterone levels from Monday were good for only 2dpo but she sent me for another blood test so we know for sure that I ovulated. She is happy for me to do a couple more cycles on 150mg clomid and if we don't have success she will book me in for a lap.

Here is my chart for those that don't frequent the BBT chart thread, what do you ladies think?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1376038156.282925.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    All went well, man it was uncomfortable though. But well worth it of course. Going to be a loooong 2 weeks.

I asked about progesterone to lengthen my LP. FS thinks it was the longer use puregon last cycle that shortened by LP. If AF comes early (or at all!!) this time she will prescribe progesterone then.

I'm fairly sure there was a couple there who were booking a d&c :-( at least that's what I gathered from the little bits and pieces I heard, and I think she was LTTTC too :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks pretty good Teeja.