+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Hugs Hun . I find that with my dh he doesn't know what to say half the time. After my chem he didn't know what to do and as the months go by I know it can't be easy for him either :/ . He occasionally asks 'what's next' or what my plans are (clomid, natural or something else) - but usually we don't talk about it. I think during the early stages of ttc we spoke about having another baby a lot and what our plans are and how long I'd take off work and all of those hopeful - it won't take long anyway thoughts. But 2 yrs down the lttc road and all those thoughts are gone :/ . LTTC is certainly the toughest thing that we've ever been through as a couple and I figure if we can get through it and come out the other side with a baby then we'll get through anything.
    So true. If our relationships can endure what we've all been thru in the group - month after month of failure, losing babies, we can overcome anything.

Mac - I had a really strong feeling about another member that Tormy and I were in a ttc group with ages ago - that she was going to get pg, and she did. I get the same vibe from you. I believe you will get pg, and soon. Not a psychic or anything, don't really believe in that stuff, I'm just getting a feeling...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Missus Mac I agree with what Del said, spell it out to him! Good luck today thinking of you!!! Let us know how it all goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For all the testing coming up, chemist warehouse have Frer 3 packs for $9.99 and CB digi 1 for $13.99 or 2 for $16.99, sale finishes on Sunday. And remember if you don't have a chemist warehouse around you most other chemists will price match.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Teeja  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today Missus Mac!! I hope it all goes well. A little while ago I got really down & cranky with my DH. He wouldn't talk to me much about the losses or what we had been through...it made me feel like he didn't care or understand what I had been through. We ended up having a good talk (I eventually wouldn't let up) & I realised he did care it just hurt for him to talk about....men....they can be very frustrating sometimes, lol. I agree with Tormy, if we can all get through this we'll have stronger relationships & be able to get through anything Gosh, this lttc is so hard though & I hope lots of us get some bfp's this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you MissusMac. Excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you ladies, you've really made my day. Thank you xx just the support I needed, and put things into perspective for me. They just don't feel it like we do do they? And it's funny you should mention the early days tormy, because that's a lot of what I was saying to DH last night! In the beginning we were planning our future, and when I imagined what our lives would be like I saw us as a family of 4. But now on the other hand, it's so hard to imagine this journey ending, when I think of the future I automatically think of the 3 of us. Not that I don't long for the day that we do have a baby, it just not a given anymore.

Aaaah the spunk in a cup, boy is he making a big deal out of it. Tmi, he wants me to take the morning off work to 'help' him. I told him if I've managed to take countless injections, blood tests, never ending visits to the FS to have a camera shoved in my vag only to end with some medical apparatus being out through my cervix and into my uterus... Then I'm sure he can manage to orgasm in a cup on his own... Ok so maybe it's me whose unsupportive lol.

I hope your feeling comes true Del. there is a thread floating around re: when will I conceive. I was told I'd have a Taurus girl - and if we conceive today I'd be due in may, and therefor Taurus. I'm feeling really hopeful this cycle, but I usually am anytime we try something new acupuncture, clomid, injections and now IUI.

Thanks again ladies for your support. Feeling like I can face the day now xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is a Taurus he's the 6th May and he's awesome, stubborn but awesome If I fell this cycle bub would be due 4 days before DS birthday. It's sad that I have worked out due dates, I do it every month....

Thanks
    Reviews
    What time is your appt missus Mac? Wi you find out what your follies are doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    DS is a Taurus he's the 6th May and he's awesome, stubborn but awesome If I fell this cycle bub would be due 4 days before DS birthday. It's sad that I have worked out due dates, I do it every month....
    Ha ha I work it out too, it's my way of trying to be positive. Ill be due 26th April if I'm successful this month

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a great rise in my temps this morning off to see my FS this afternoon to talk about what to do next. I'm hoping that by this time next week I won't need her anymore! Have an acupuncture session so hopefully that will help with implantation.