+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops sorry, I must have seen the first post. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope, may I ask your sa results? We have some 10mill but only 18% are fantastic...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karissa02 View Post
    Wishnhope, may I ask your sa results? We have some 10mill but only 18% are fantastic...
    I think it was 6 mil and the percentage of goodies weren't great, you need at least 10 mil for natural conception. Are you doing IVF/ICSI?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I think it was 6 mil and the percentage of goodies weren't great, you need at least 10 mil for natural conception. Are you doing IVF/ICSI?
    Not as yet, within the next 6 months, not quite ready...financially and the other half mentally. He is very negative and not real sure how to make him see that his results aren't great but they aren't the worst either and that science is amazing and can help us. Thanks for sharing your results. This is one of the hardest things I've had to go through,thought achieving pregnancy was suppose to be "easy" according to sex ed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Karissa. I really hope you can avoid IVF, and have your little miracle in the mean time.

I'm O'ing around now. Had loads of EWCM on Wednesday and had random abdo discomfort since, so o'd anytime between Wed and today. DTD Wed but we both really couldn't be bothered last night. since taking a break I decided we wouldn't force it. If it was meant to happen, it will, and forcing it won't help. So might get another BD in tonight and hopefully cover our bases.

Trying not to think too much about it, but it's so hard to not let it consume me! Already counting down to test day - which will fall on my bday. Could be a great day, or yet another gut wrenching day of disappointment...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for welcoming me to your thread and for you well wishes.
    Unfortunately I dont think it will happen naturally for us...

I agree, if its going to happen...it will, and not to force anything lol so to speak.

It certainly is hard to nor let it consume your entire thoughts...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. Haven't posted much. Just had my lap and they found endo which they removed and a cyst on my left tube all of this development within 7 months, I have a feeling it was the estrogen pills I was on after my uterine reconstruction in April. We can start trying after ny post op appt which is dec 17th,which is fine with me because I will only o at the end of dec.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck tiff, hope you recover well. I sent you a pm a couple of days ago. X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FRER dip stick at lunch time today. I'm praying it's not an evap. What do we think ladies? It didn't photograph well, was def better IRL. it's been a while since I've been through this torture. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387185816.806471.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oooooh looks promising Missusmac!!!!!!!!!! Will keep everything crossed for you When will you test again?