Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    had you thought about that?? I know u said u wanted to try IUI. Is that still a possibility??

Is there a reason he went straight to IVF? Im sure the ladies on here having IVF/Had IVF would be a great support and wealth of knowledge if you needed support And everyone here too of course!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always thought we would end up doing Ivf so I have looked into it a bit. I think he went straight to Ivf because I'm so young and they would freeze my eggs and use them for my other babies and they would always be nice young eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if I'm there yet tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ahhh ok I guess that makes sense!
    it would be a mix of emotions I think, almost bitter sweet.
    Heres hoping you get you much wanted and long awaited bubba really soon.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join you ladies? Im an IVF'er but still been on the TTC journey for almost two years and every day is just as hard as the last.
    Bit about us, We're both 27 and have MFI. We married in Dec 11 and tried on an off for almost a year, then went TTC crazy before finding out that IVF was our best chance, we've had success but sadly lost our little one in Sept. We're trying the old school way until Jan when we jump back on the IVF train

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Cinder - my fingers and toes are crossed for you hun that IVF brings you your much deserved baby

welcome wishnhope I hope you get your BFP before you turn to IVF

AFM - AF finallllllly come!! I'm so ecstatically happy!!! cd41 too. Not sure what happened, I know I didn't ovulate. But we've decided to try this cycle. After reading, apparently the lining after clomid only takes 1 cycle to grow back. It's been 6 weeks since the m/c so I'm praying it will be thick enough to sustain a pg this time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GL cinder. We'll be joining you in the new year when we get the money together.

CD17, don't know if I've o'd as I haven't been tracking properly. We've just Bering DTD every second day since CD9.

First month back after a lap, and flushing tubes. I'm remaining as stress free as possible (our life outside of TTC isn't really allowing it, but I'm taking time to chill out etc). My diet and lifestyle have improved dramatically. If it doesn't 'work' then I will definitely be ready to move to IVF - we've given it our best shot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bubbles, I hear ya. We have been trying for 3 years now...with no luck. However for the past 2 years we have been doing the old, not trying but not preventing trick...still no luck. So depressing and both my dp and I go through different stages of it. Blaming ourselves, telling ourselves that if it isn't going to happen naturally then it's not what was mapped out for us so we should just accept it and move on, but then we get our hopes up and think yep it will happen it just has to be exactly right. For me, I want to go straight to ivf in June next year. Dp isn't that keen and wants to see how we go...but I am over waiting. Especially when his sister is able to get pregnant first time trying every time. God it hurts...and I over compensate my happiness because deep down, I want that to be me...wow that feels good to get that out there. First time posting. Sorry for the essay