+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @Teeja how are you going? Hoping all is well.

Ok ladies, wondering if anyone has a list of tests they had done to check everything for them (not dp or dh). I am planning to see a new gp and I'm over this cycle (cd125). Does anyone have particular tests they have had? Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Ok ladies, wondering if anyone has a list of tests they had done to check everything for them (not dp or dh). I am planning to see a new gp and I'm over this cycle (cd125). Does anyone have particular tests they have had? Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've got my latest results here! Ill go over them a bit later if it will help? I know I had lh, fsh, progesterone, tsh, cholesterole, glucose.... As well as a few others.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I've got my latest results here! Ill go over them a bit later if it will help? I know I had lh, fsh, progesterone, tsh, cholesterole, glucose.... As well as a few others.

That would be awesome thanks! I had FSh, lh and oestradiol done at cd14 but it's now cd125.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That ost one was on there too lol.

It sucks that its been so long. Surely you can find a gp who will help the way you want!

my gp was great. I just said ate had been ttc 12 months without luck, and he instantly wrote out referrals for u/s and bloods, then when I went back and everything was ok, he have me an obgyn referral....I'm still yet to make an appointment because I'm forgetful.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post

Thanks for checking on me @beccaboobang! Things aren't going great at the moment. My hcg from my first blood test was only 4 and the one 2 days later was only 6 so it wasn't doubling like it should be.

I spoke to my FS today and she said it could go either way at this point and to do another blood test on Monday which will be a week from my last one.

I don't have much confidence at the moment and the worst thing is even if my body wants to miscarry its not going to happen while I'm on progesterone support. I just wish I knew what was happening so I could move on to the next month.

The best thing to come out of this is that I now know I can actually get pregnant, just need to get it to stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Thought I would check in on you girls

Teeja - what DPO were you when you had the bloods taken? I had my first lot at 14DPO and was 35 but I think it was already falling at that point.

Becca - I had cd21 bloods to look at hormones, several internal u/s and a HSG. I'm also booked in for a lap in March, which I know won't find anything.

AFM - I'm cd18 and still no where off ovulating. Not ttc the next 2 cycles but wanted to see things settle after the loss. I'm stressing out a bit as I start to get the beginnings of fertile cm then it stops and goes back to creamy. Which tells me my hormones are all out of whack. It took months to settle down with my previous 2 losses, and it's annoying me that this loss will probably set me back months again.

I'm feeling both relieved and frustrated we are having some time off. I don't want to, but I have to fix my lining. I can't have another loss, I can't go through a 4th.

Emotionally I'm actually travelling the best of the 3 losses. Maybe it's a sad indication that losing babies has become part of my life? sighs. I am feeling upbeat though we can conceive again. So I'm taking vitex and drinking lots of RL tea, trying to fix what clomid has done to my body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Thought I would check in on you girls

Teeja - what DPO were you when you had the bloods taken? I had my first lot at 14DPO and was 35 but I think it was already falling at that point.

Becca - I had cd21 bloods to look at hormones, several internal u/s and a HSG. I'm also booked in for a lap in March, which I know won't find anything.

AFM - I'm cd18 and still no where off ovulating. Not ttc the next 2 cycles but wanted to see things settle after the loss. I'm stressing out a bit as I start to get the beginnings of fertile cm then it stops and goes back to creamy. Which tells me my hormones are all out of whack. It took months to settle down with my previous 2 losses, and it's annoying me that this loss will probably set me back months again.

I'm feeling both relieved and frustrated we are having some time off. I don't want to, but I have to fix my lining. I can't have another loss, I can't go through a 4th.

Emotionally I'm actually travelling the best of the 3 losses. Maybe it's a sad indication that losing babies has become part of my life? sighs. I am feeling upbeat though we can conceive again. So I'm taking vitex and drinking lots of RL tea, trying to fix what clomid has done to my body
    First was 12dpo 2nd was 14dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca......for blood tests my gp ordered a FBE (Full blood examination), LFT (Liver), Cholesterole (WAS on medication to control it 12mnths ago), TFT (thyroid function), FT4, Progesterone, FSH, LH, PROL, E2, UE, GLF, SEXREV (oestradiol/E2, progestrone FSH, LH, prolactin). Some were kidney tests too.

I know they can also do Egg reserve Tests (AMH?? i think its called) Hope that helps!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I haven't been on for a while. I've been trying to get my mind off babies and just keep trying with dh. I know our chances of falling naturally are slim but there's no harm trying hey. I've just found out my best friend of 20 odd years is pregnant. With twins. I'm not coping with it. I didn't know they were even trying. First month. First ry and they are pregnant with twins. How am I supposed to be happy for her when I'm dying inside. We've been trying for 2.5 years. Sorry for the depressing message. I've got no one to talk to about this.