+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's a bit odd del. maybe just keep humping until you get an o-dip.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

delirium  (08-08-2013),Rocky27  (08-08-2013),shelby27  (08-08-2013),tormyxxx  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yay for a whole bunch of us in tww at the same time!!!!! Surely a few of us have to get bfps!
    Statistics!! We've got the statistics on our side! Lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    My OPK has gone neg now so it looks like I haven't ovulated yet. Still not getting any pain which is really strange for me I wonder if maybe I've ovulated from one follie and there is another one ready to pop? who knows!.... we have the humping covered Mac lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    No EWCM... Weird. I guess it doesn't really matter when the swimmers will be taken on the express train straight to the eggies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did my first Gonal F injection. I can do this. Hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    What cd are you? Fx of get a pos opk soon!!!
    CD15 today. This is the latest I've been since being on clomid. My cm has gone sticky, so I think it's already happened. If it has, I'm pretty sure I released 2 eggs!

I got a pos last night and this morning but it's neg now. Soooo confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever1013 View Post
    Just did my first Gonal F injection. I can do this. Hope you are all well
    GL! The first is the hardest.

Having a woe is me moment. It's been a long time since DH and I really talked about our feelings on LTTTC. It's just something that we do now, it's not fun or exciting, it's just part of our lives. On the eve of our IUI I just poured my heart out to him, letting all my thoughts and feelings out. The best he could come up with was some wanky, one sentence response. He knew he'd p!ssed me off and upset me, yet he just rolled over and went to sleep :-( not exactly the frame of mind I wanted to take into tomorrow's IUI :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post

Having a woe is me moment. It's been a long time since DH and I really talked about our feelings on LTTTC. It's just something that we do now, it's not fun or exciting, it's just part of our lives. On the eve of our IUI I just poured my heart out to him, letting all my thoughts and feelings out. The best he could come up with was some wanky, one sentence response. He knew he'd p!ssed me off and upset me, yet he just rolled over and went to sleep :-( not exactly the frame of mind I wanted to take into tomorrow's IUI :'(
    LTTC mixed in with the losses has been the worst 2+years of my life. Even worse than the 4.5 years for our first. I think men find it so hard to know what to say, bc really, women get the tough end of the stick. Th extent of their tests include spunking in a cup. We go thru hell. I know DH and I hit an impass maybe 8 months ago where he was being quite unsupportive and I felt he was minimising everything I'd been thru. I got the sh*ts, then when I calmed down I explained all of the above. That I needed him to be supportive and not get the cranks.

I would be explaining what you need from your DH, we often need to spell it out lol

Good luck for tomorrow hun. You will be in my thoughts. We've both been ttc since mid 2011. We deserve this

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MissusMac. Good luck tomorrow, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Missus Mac! Thinking of you and throwing bucket loads of baby dust your way