+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Wow it's quiet in here! I guess we've had a few pgs and a few leave the group.

I found out today someone that does not deserve more children is pg yet again. I feel like crying, it's not fair. I think I'm a pretty good mum, I support their education, I give them everything emotionally and physically they need, and a lot of what they want. I'm clean, we rarely fight, so the kids live in a settled home. I give them lots of love and affection, I always put them first.

It's not fair
    Oh hun. Thats so not fair. It always seems that the people who are less deserving of children are the ones who get to have them so easily. Its sad that someone like you has to struggle and fight for it, im holding my fingers tightly crossed that your fight will end in a beautiful baby real soon!! Its not easy, I know that, but tey to hang in there. Big love and many hugs for you. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawww Del that sucks Pigeon that sucks about your sister too. So unfair

Del - have you finished your uni prac now? How did you go?

Welcome Monkey

Yes it has been quiet in here. Ive been checking posts and reading along, keeping everything crossed for you all. Only 3 weeks until bubs is due, its a race between me and Green Tea as to who will have the first 12months+ graduates baby as we are both due on the same day

I hope you are all doing well, sending you lots of sticky babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yep finished a while ago, it was only a 10 day'er. Have 2 exams for english and maths ped. later this month then I've finished my first semester - a quarter of the way there! Unfortunately I need to pick up an extra 2 units before I graduate so I need to pick up a science subject in 3rd session over xmas I swear I have no hair left from the stress!

3 weeks huh. Not long now How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay thats exciting! Arrgh science subjects - no thanks!!

Feeling ok, bubs is posterior so been getting heaps of groin and lower back pain which is making it really hard to walk. But, Im just reminding myself that Im almost there and the pain and wait will be worth it Just hoping bubs decides to turn around as I really want a VBAC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a 5 day post trigger shot bt yesterday to check if I have ovulated. Numbers came back good, so it looks like it did the trick and I did ovulate.. Phew!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC 12 months + chat #4

Del & pigeon - that really sucks for you both. Your time will come soon and you will have the most perfect children as your reward for your patience!

Emma - awesome news!!! Fx you have more good news to share in another weeks time!

Waiting - 3 weeks!!!! Aaagghhh. Where did that time go? Hope bub turns for you.

It's good to see some new faces in here (well it's not nice that you have to be here but it's nice to see the group continuing). I check in regularly to see how you are all going but don't like to post too often in case it causes you guys more pain.

I'm 26+4 today. All ticking along nicely and I'm still in shock over how quickly time is flying.

Baby dust to all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't wait to see more ladies in the ttc 12 months + graduates thread

Baby dust ladies!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting, Nic & Shelby good to see all your pregnancies are progressing well, can't wait to hear of your birth announcements!

Good luck to everyone else this journey sucks but at least we all well & truly will appreciate being pregnant when it finally happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    oh yes pigeon I will certainly appreciate it if it ever happens!

7DPO and I'm am NOT testing before I'm due. I have no IC's (deliberately didn't restock) and I actually held back from buying a FRER at the supermarket today. This is my last month of clomid before a 3 month break. I ordered soy isoflavones online today. Tells you how negative I become lol ordering before I even get the BFN. But then I had to weigh it up, and you take it day 2-6 just like clomid, and if I hadn't ordered it soon it would have not been here in time.

Hope everyone is well. I miss the closeness of the group, and Mac and Tormy I see that women who were in LTTC groups with me have had their babies. So pleased for them but so sad for me. I'm trying to stick to my mantra though - I have 2 beautiful, healthy children. I could have none....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes me too Del there are some women who I was ttc'ing with that are now planning their second...I too miss the closeness of this group it really did keep me sane this year.