+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have had a headache and nausea since last night, so naturally I have started symptom spotting even tho I know it's way too early at 5dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be keen to hear how your low cost IVF appointment goes Shelby. I will be asking FS about IVF if we aren't successful this time. I will then have to weigh up the costs of travelling for the low cost IVF vs doing it locally. And rushing into it this year (we have one more IUI and we'll be over the threshold) or waiting until next year (and paying a fortune for IVF, but have the rest of the year over the threshold to keep trying).

I absolutely took DSs pregnancy for granted. It was so easy for us. I hated being sick, I hated being fat and uncomfortable. I just hated being pregnant. I just didn't know how freaking lucky I was!! I'd do anything to go back and savour it. Now I realise that creating life really is a miracle. Those little sperm and egg have SO many hurdles to over come to create a life. It's just not easy.

I feel tired and nauseas all day today. I even had a nap at lunch time, I haven't done that in months. Of course I'm over analysing it and itching to test. Pretty sure I will cave at 10dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I will be keen to hear how your low cost IVF appointment goes Shelby. I will be asking FS about IVF if we aren't successful this time. I will then have to weigh up the costs of travelling for the low cost IVF vs doing it locally. And rushing into it this year (we have one more IUI and we'll be over the threshold) or waiting until next year (and paying a fortune for IVF, but have the rest of the year over the threshold to keep trying).

I absolutely took DSs pregnancy for granted. It was so easy for us. I hated being sick, I hated being fat and uncomfortable. I just hated being pregnant. I just didn't know how freaking lucky I was!! I'd do anything to go back and savour it. Now I realise that creating life really is a miracle. Those little sperm and egg have SO many hurdles to over come to create a life. It's just not easy.

I feel tired and nauseas all day today. I even had a nap at lunch time, I haven't done that in months. Of course I'm over analysing it and itching to test. Pretty sure I will cave at 10dpo.
    When's 10dpo with me on Monday? Ill probably test then too.

I will let you know how I go for sure but fx I don't need it at all. Mumsical a lady in these ttc threads told me about it and how nice the place is and how happy she is with them.
    Last edited by shelby27; 17-08-2013 at 18:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved loved loved everything about being pregnant I would do anything to be pregnant again!!! Although I was lucky never had morning sickness and apart from having what looked like a basketball shoved up my dress I didn't put to much weight on anywhere else. But I would endure a horrible pregnancy to just be pregnant again.
    Last edited by shelby27; 17-08-2013 at 18:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting to that stage where even the sight of tiny babies is distressing and heartbreaking. I just caught the end of a show on ABC with babies and burst into tears. At the supermarket last week a mum was trying to pack her groceries onto the belt while nursing her fussy NB. In the end she had to pop him back in the trolley quickly get everything done. I just wanted to scoop him up and cuddle him for her... But I'm pretty sure strangers picking up babies is frowned upon.

I just want one. So. Damn. Bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just popping in to say I'm due to go in for my first IVF egg pick up Tues/Wens this week. My body has responded well to the drugs so far, with good looking follies on ultrasound. I'll be doing my trigger injection tonight.

So far so good. No major side effects except some cramping and bloating. I am going a bit stir crazy mad as I haven't been able to do any decent exercise or run this week. Chomping at the bit!

Wishing and hoping that any eggs they get are top quality. DH and I know that we have done everything we can. Now it is all over to the Gods, fate and science. Please please please let this go our way!
    Last edited by Ever1013; 18-08-2013 at 15:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever1013 View Post
    Hi Ladies, just popping in to say I'm due to go in for my first IVF egg pick up Tues/Wens this week. My body has responded well to the drugs so far, with good looking follies on ultrasound. I'll be doing my trigger injection tonight.

So far so good. No major side effects except some cramping and bloating. I am going a bit stir crazy mad as I haven't been able to do any decent exercise or run this week. Chewing at the bit!

Wishing and hoping that any eggs they get are top quality. DH and I know that we have done everything we can. Now it is all over to the Gods, fate and science. Please please please let this go our way!
    Wow that's so exciting/ nerve racking!! Hopefully that get lots of eggys!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever1013 View Post

So far so good. No major side effects except some cramping and bloating. I am going a bit stir crazy mad as I haven't been able to do any decent exercise or run this week. Chewing at the bit!

Wow that's so exciting/ nerve racking!! Hopefully that get lots of eggys!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Ever1013  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I'm getting to that stage where even the sight of tiny babies is distressing and heartbreaking. I just caught the end of a show on ABC with babies and burst into tears. At the supermarket last week a mum was trying to pack her groceries onto the belt while nursing her fussy NB. In the end she had to pop him back in the trolley quickly get everything done. I just wanted to scoop him up and cuddle him for her... But I'm pretty sure strangers picking up babies is frowned upon.

I just want one. So. Damn. Bad.
    Maybe you will get a BFP tomorrow!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

MissusMac  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GL ever! I've got everything crossed for you.
    I hope so Shelby! But I will of course be paranoid it's not a real bfp. Aaargh I hate the TWW!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

Ever1013  (18-08-2013)