+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 819
  1. #231
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Far North QLD
    Posts
    2,188
    Thanks
    1,803
    Thanked
    1,712
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I always get it, it's only $80-100
    That's good to know I can't believe my doctors never spoken to me about this, I'm going to ask them for sure

  2. #232
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    That's good to know I can't believe my doctors never spoken to me about this, I'm going to ask them for sure
    Totally worth it to guarantee O and know exactly when.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

    Rocky27  (16-08-2013)

  4. #233
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rocky I have been meaning to ask how your going with your brothers partners pregnancy? I read about it in your diary from what you briefly said I would be gutted if that was me.

  5. #234
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,201
    Thanked
    16,895
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    No, still all neg OPK's. Every other time I've taken clomid I have ovulated on the same dose so I'm not sure why it's not working this time around.
    That's weird that your follies got so mature but you didn't release? I read LH works by thinning the wall of the follie so it pops. Sounds like your FSH and estrogen is good, but your LH was too low?

    Tormy - damn so sorry to hear of AF and the short LP. I know you ovulate on clomid but does it lengthen your LP as well?

    AFM - stressing to the eye balls with uni atm. Despite handing a big lot of assignments in early, I now have this mammoth one to do that is going to make me bald with stress lol

    8 DPO, waiting to test

  6. #235
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Far North QLD
    Posts
    2,188
    Thanks
    1,803
    Thanked
    1,712
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Rocky I have been meaning to ask how your going with your brothers partners pregnancy? I read about it in your diary from what you briefly said I would be gutted if that was me.
    It's been really hard. I'm trying to be happy for them, I really am but it's hard. She's now 14-15 weeks & is refusing to see a doctor or take vitamins...my brothers doing his best to convince her but at the end of the day u can't force anyone I guess. She hasn't even had a 12 wk scan. He says that she told him she's not ready to deal with it but she's going to have to soon I guess....extremely frustrating

  7. #236
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Far North QLD
    Posts
    2,188
    Thanks
    1,803
    Thanked
    1,712
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    That's weird that your follies got so mature but you didn't release? I read LH works by thinning the wall of the follie so it pops. Sounds like your FSH and estrogen is good, but your LH was too low?

    Tormy - damn so sorry to hear of AF and the short LP. I know you ovulate on clomid but does it lengthen your LP as well?

    AFM - stressing to the eye balls with uni atm. Despite handing a big lot of assignments in early, I now have this mammoth one to do that is going to make me bald with stress lol

    8 DPO, waiting to test
    I know, it's really strange but my body's never done anything normal, lol

    Good luck with testing soon !!! Only a few more days to hold out

  8. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,201
    Thanked
    16,895
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    maybe soy isoflavones could be an option if this next lot of clomid doesn't work?

    I had the opposite problem before the meds - my LP is exactly the same every month, 15 days. But as you would remember my body would try to ovulate for a week or more before it actually did and I would get pos OPKs for days and days. Loving how perfect my cycle is on clomid!

  9. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    That's weird that your follies got so mature but you didn't release? I read LH works by thinning the wall of the follie so it pops. Sounds like your FSH and estrogen is good, but your LH was too low?

    Tormy - damn so sorry to hear of AF and the short LP. I know you ovulate on clomid but does it lengthen your LP as well?

    AFM - stressing to the eye balls with uni atm. Despite handing a big lot of assignments in early, I now have this mammoth one to do that is going to make me bald with stress lol

    8 DPO, waiting to test
    When will you be testing Del?

  10. #239
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    It's been really hard. I'm trying to be happy for them, I really am but it's hard. She's now 14-15 weeks & is refusing to see a doctor or take vitamins...my brothers doing his best to convince her but at the end of the day u can't force anyone I guess. She hasn't even had a 12 wk scan. He says that she told him she's not ready to deal with it but she's going to have to soon I guess....extremely frustrating
    That would be so hard I'm so sorry!

  11. #240
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    I know, it's really strange but my body's never done anything normal, lol

    Good luck with testing soon !!! Only a few more days to hold out
    The ovidril shot will make your body release those eggs


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC 12 months + chat #3
    By munchkin275 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 14:10
  2. TTC 12 months + Chat
    By waitinghoping in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1018
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 13:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
121Temps
For the last 10 years 121 Temps has helped thousands of personal assistants/others to set up and work as a virtual assistant from home. Our services include: - One-2-One Mentoring - Online training/courses - Handbook, Toolkits, Templates & more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!