+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I always get it, it's only $80-100
    That's good to know I can't believe my doctors never spoken to me about this, I'm going to ask them for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    That's good to know I can't believe my doctors never spoken to me about this, I'm going to ask them for sure
    Totally worth it to guarantee O and know exactly when.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rocky I have been meaning to ask how your going with your brothers partners pregnancy? I read about it in your diary from what you briefly said I would be gutted if that was me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    No, still all neg OPK's. Every other time I've taken clomid I have ovulated on the same dose so I'm not sure why it's not working this time around.
    That's weird that your follies got so mature but you didn't release? I read LH works by thinning the wall of the follie so it pops. Sounds like your FSH and estrogen is good, but your LH was too low?

Tormy - damn so sorry to hear of AF and the short LP. I know you ovulate on clomid but does it lengthen your LP as well?

AFM - stressing to the eye balls with uni atm. Despite handing a big lot of assignments in early, I now have this mammoth one to do that is going to make me bald with stress lol

8 DPO, waiting to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Rocky I have been meaning to ask how your going with your brothers partners pregnancy? I read about it in your diary from what you briefly said I would be gutted if that was me.
    It's been really hard. I'm trying to be happy for them, I really am but it's hard. She's now 14-15 weeks & is refusing to see a doctor or take vitamins...my brothers doing his best to convince her but at the end of the day u can't force anyone I guess. She hasn't even had a 12 wk scan. He says that she told him she's not ready to deal with it but she's going to have to soon I guess....extremely frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    That's weird that your follies got so mature but you didn't release? I read LH works by thinning the wall of the follie so it pops. Sounds like your FSH and estrogen is good, but your LH was too low?

Tormy - damn so sorry to hear of AF and the short LP. I know you ovulate on clomid but does it lengthen your LP as well?

AFM - stressing to the eye balls with uni atm. Despite handing a big lot of assignments in early, I now have this mammoth one to do that is going to make me bald with stress lol

8 DPO, waiting to test
    I know, it's really strange but my body's never done anything normal, lol

Good luck with testing soon !!! Only a few more days to hold out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    maybe soy isoflavones could be an option if this next lot of clomid doesn't work?

I had the opposite problem before the meds - my LP is exactly the same every month, 15 days. But as you would remember my body would try to ovulate for a week or more before it actually did and I would get pos OPKs for days and days. Loving how perfect my cycle is on clomid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post

8 DPO, waiting to test
    When will you be testing Del?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been really hard. I'm trying to be happy for them, I really am but it's hard. She's now 14-15 weeks & is refusing to see a doctor or take vitamins...my brothers doing his best to convince her but at the end of the day u can't force anyone I guess. She hasn't even had a 12 wk scan. He says that she told him she's not ready to deal with it but she's going to have to soon I guess....extremely frustrating
    That would be so hard I'm so sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, it's really strange but my body's never done anything normal, lol

Good luck with testing soon !!! Only a few more days to hold out
    The ovidril shot will make your body release those eggs