+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Sorry I've been MIA just getting my head around taking a break...feeling ok about it. I feel really optimistic that at least 2 of you will get your BFP's this cycle.
    Do you think you will be able too? Deep down I would still know when I'm Oing I couldn't not try, but that's just me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who's first to test when and how many dpo will you be??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm currently about CD22 & had a call from my doctor today...no ovulation so far...I'm gutted. I totally thought we had already ovulated DH & I have been on opposite shifts for the last 3-4 days so now I'm worried & to top it all off he had overtime tonight..... Just feeling like this will never happen...we were so sure I had ovulated, so not fair..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh bummer rocky :-( I will keep my fingers crossed for you

I will be testing Friday week, 14dpo. I *think* I can hold out this time because I've had the trigger. It would be agonising to see a bfp ad wonder if it was just the trigger.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Missus Mac & Tormy. Yes, they did a blood test yesterday. They said my levels were very low but wouldn't say what they were. They told me to repeat a blood test next Tues...I thought for sure I would have ovulated by now....good luck to all you lovely ladies in the 2WW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Thanks Missus Mac & Tormy. Yes, they did a blood test yesterday. They said my levels were very low but wouldn't say what they were. They told me to repeat a blood test next Tues...I thought for sure I would have ovulated by now....good luck to all you lovely ladies in the 2WW
    So sorry Rocky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    That really sucks Rocky did you get a pos OPK? Are you temping?

Tormy - I often think how similar our stories are. Ttc the same length already have kids but now have unexplained fertility. Clomid that makes us ovulate but no viable pg.

AFM - 6 DPO and nothing much is happening. The usual post o symptoms, nothing out the ordinary. I'm not even bothering saying I'm going to hold out until I'm due bc you girls know I won't

Thanks
    Reviews
    I fit that category too Del. DS was conceived first month of trying... And now here we are.

I realised some time ago my 2 year TTC anniversary was coming up. But what only occurred to me today was that puts us into our third year TTC. that is just devastating :-(

I haven't had a lap yet. I'm surprised as it was one of the first things on my Original FS check list. I guess if we hit our 3 IUIs (which should have statistically worked) I will push for a lap then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, totally unexplained. DHs fellas are in tip top shape. I O on my own. I've carried a pregnancy to term before. No reason for it not to happen now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is only our first. We won't be doing it next month as I will be away. I will have to do a vitex cycle as I know FS won't renew my script if she can't scan me. But i *should* be with DH for O time, fingers crossed. Actually, fingers crossed I don't need the vitex at all!

We only want two too. I always wanted two, but had in the back of my mind that I may let DH talk me into a third. But now there is not a chance in hell am I doing this sh!t again! Even DH who started out wanting 4 has said this is the absolute final bub for us.

What frustrates me the most is the wasted time. We officially started to TTC in Aug 11 (with a few 'not preventing' months beforehand). MC in Jan 12. Saw my first FS in Aug 12. Here we are in Aug 13 and only just done the first IUI. Had the first jack@ss FS not fobbed me off, we'd have gotten further down this road quicker. No point worrying about it now, because we can't change it!