+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Got another us on wed, hopefully those two follies are nice and big.
    Good Luck Cinder! Go follies, go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    subbing so I can keep an eye on you ladies

Welcome Teeja bummer you have made 12 months, I hope your stay is short and sweet here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well I saw my Fs this arvo and he's happy for me to start clomid next cycle at a higher dosage. We're also getting dh retested to see if his sperm has improved. So I'm thinking of doing clomid again and acupuncture from next cycle till the end of the yr and will see how I go. My weightloss is goin pretty good atm, I dropped 3kgs last month (10kgs all up since jan) so I'm hoping to drop another few kgs this month
    Nice work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I saw my Fs this arvo and he's happy for me to start clomid next cycle at a higher dosage. We're also getting dh retested to see if his sperm has improved. So I'm thinking of doing clomid again and acupuncture from next cycle till the end of the yr and will see how I go. My weightloss is goin pretty good atm, I dropped 3kgs last month (10kgs all up since jan) so I'm hoping to drop another few kgs this month
    Well done Tormy on the weight loss! 3kg is awesome. Great that You and your FS have a plan going forward. Fx that the higher dose of clomid is just the ticket.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did you hear back from the clinic?
    The nurse was so hopeless and thoroughly confused. She changed my CD7 appointment for CD13!!! Then it took me ages to explain to her that I needed to keep my appointment and why. I have no idea why she changed it. I was so frustrated I couldn't be bothered to continue to question her on the results. I will just wait and see my FS on wed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Subbing. So how long did you have off Clomid Tormy? After watching the mary Coustas story on 60 mins and the fact she is now pg, we've discussed maybe going a bit longer, but giving the clomid a rest for a few cycles. I have 3 months at 50mg there in scripts, so I think we may see what happens

Mac - far out it's Fawlty Towers

Cinder - sounds promising!! hope it all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just wondering if I could pls join the group too? Oct will be 3 years of ttc bub #1 for us. I've just started taking clomid again this month. We haven't been able to try all year due to a lap followed by injections for endo. I'm really excited we can try again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Welcome Rocky

10. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Rocky!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I had 3 months off - so fx the next round works for me. Will you do a few cycles on vitex and then go back to clomid ?
    Yep I'll use vitex on the months I'm not on clomid. 3 months seems to be the norm. I'm doing unmonitored cycles with a useless gyno anyway, so I see no difference to going it alone. I work out I won't get my lap until march next year sighs

oh and congrats on the weight loss, well done!