+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Well the next step is a lap and then start on injections so I guess I'll be doing that sooner rather than later
    Just keep up the TTC and stay positive! The lap and injections could do just the thing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Just keep up the TTC and stay positive! The lap and injections could do just the thing!!
    Thanks Shelby I hope they will be all we need!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the next step is a lap and then start on injections so I guess I'll be doing that sooner rather than later
    I am a major wuss and I prefer the injections over the clomid. There are less physical side effects. And the needles are pretty easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I am a major wuss and I prefer the injections over the clomid. There are less physical side effects. And the needles are pretty easy.
    Yeah I'm not to worried about the needles it's the lap that concerns me. I'm worried what they might find

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm actually hoping they find something in my lap. Then at least we have a reason, as opposed to 'we don't know what's wrong'.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

MissusMac  (14-08-2013),tormyxxx  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I'm actually hoping they find something in my lap. Then at least we have a reason, as opposed to 'we don't know what's wrong'.
    I guess that is a better way at looking at it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I guess that is a better way at looking at it!
    Yeah just frustrated atm with the drs and gynos not being able to find anything when clearly something is going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what hubby struggles with Del. he can't fathom *why* we're not pregnant when 'nothing is wrong'. He wants to put his fix-it hat on, get it sorted and move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, I had a lap earlier this year & trust me I put it off & put it off because I was terrified of what they might find. Afterwards I was kicking myself that I hadn't had it done sooner. They found a lot of endo & numerous cysts with mine...but the doctor told me it was that bad, which prevented me from getting preg or my body being able to grow a bub. I was really glad we had a reason why things hadn't been working. They had removed it all & now we have been given the all clear to try again

Also I know how u feel re lttc, I had a friend who was whinging to me that she was infertile after 2 months of trying...she then got a bfp later thy month....it was very hard for me to listen too when I was thinking 'are u freaking kidding me??'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    As we sat in FS waiting room for details of our IUI appointment I told him I was excited. He said he couldn't get excited, and to please not be offended when he isn't over the moon about a BFP. He will be beside himself when we reach 13 weeks though.
    My DH was the same. After my first m/c DH was gutted, he took it worse than me. The 2nd m/c he was really distant, I knew something wasnt right and went through hell with drs etc and he was really unsupportive. I realised afterwards that he was just protecting himself as he didnt want to get attached to the pregnancy like he had before and be hurt again. Didnt help me though! He initially didnt want to go to the scan with me (where I just knew it would be bad news ) but I made him come for support. I think there was more closure for him, yet I took it even harder 2nd time around!! This pregnancy was the same. He was VERY distant for the first 12 weeks because he was so scared of losing it again, especially because we initially were told it probably wasnt viable (at the 7 week scan) then I had a massive bleed at 10 weeks so he was sort of like "told you so!".... Well we've proved him wrong now It made me realise how lttc and m/c can really affect DHs/DPs too..

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    That was my thinking too. The first lap I went in hoping they wouldnt find anything. They didnt. I was GUTTED cos then I felt paranoid that everything was in my head and maybe they thought I was faking symptoms etc etc... My 2nd lap I went in with a different mindset, hoping they would find something so at least we could work in it, and to my relief - they did! Ive never knew I could be so glad to hear I was riddled with growths

Teeja - I really hope youre not out this month