+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 819
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep I cried at DDs too! We are getting this one done at the same gestation as DD (29 weeks), I cant wait to see if this bubs looks anything like her!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

    tormyxxx  (13-08-2013)

  3. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Yep I cried at DDs too! We are getting this one done at the same gestation as DD (29 weeks), I cant wait to see if this bubs looks anything like her!
    That's so exciting, have a great day! Can you upload a pic?

  4. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    10dpo and had some creamy pink cm tonight so I'd say AF is on her way.
    Stay away AF!!

  5. #164
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    268
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Stay away AF!!
    Massive temp drop this morning probably going to have to call my FS and see what to do as she told me to only do another round of clomid if my luteal phase is normal length...

  6. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't wait to see some BFPs in here, even just one!!!!

    It's Ekka show holiday today in Brisbane so we are taking DS to underwater world.

    I hope I fall this month because next month DH will be away, ill have to take time off work and drive to him!

    5dpo today.

  7. #166
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Massive temp drop this morning probably going to have to call my FS and see what to do as she told me to only do another round of clomid if my luteal phase is normal length...
    Oh no then what??

  8. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    323
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very minimal temp dip this morning. Well above my cover. My dips are usually much lower... So let the obsession begin ;-)

    Oh no teeja. I've got everything crossed for you.

    Yay for scan waiting! Can't wait to see pics either.

    I think when I can move on from here, which will be bitter sweet, I will likely just go over to the graduates.

    I cried during my NT scan. I'd had bleeding at 11 and 12 weeks and it was such a relief. I also cried during my 11 week scan at hospy after the first bleed. It was the first time DH had seen bub and the relief and awe was all over his face, it melted my heart.

    As we sat in FS waiting room for details of our IUI appointment I told him I was excited. He said he couldn't get excited, and to please not be offended when he isn't over the moon about a BFP. He will be beside himself when we reach 13 weeks though.

    Del I'd have definitely laughed. Or punched her. Or both.

  9. #168
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    268
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Oh no then what??
    Well the next step is a lap and then start on injections so I guess I'll be doing that sooner rather than later

  10. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    323
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Massive temp drop this morning probably going to have to call my FS and see what to do as she told me to only do another round of clomid if my luteal phase is normal length...
    Bummer teeja :-( maybe whatever FS has planned will be what works for you xx

  11. #170
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Very minimal temp dip this morning. Well above my cover. My dips are usually much lower... So let the obsession begin ;-)

    Oh no teeja. I've got everything crossed for you.

    Yay for scan waiting! Can't wait to see pics either.

    I think when I can move on from here, which will be bitter sweet, I will likely just go over to the graduates.

    I cried during my NT scan. I'd had bleeding at 11 and 12 weeks and it was such a relief. I also cried during my 11 week scan at hospy after the first bleed. It was the first time DH had seen bub and the relief and awe was all over his face, it melted my heart.

    As we sat in FS waiting room for details of our IUI appointment I told him I was excited. He said he couldn't get excited, and to please not be offended when he isn't over the moon about a BFP. He will be beside himself when we reach 13 weeks though.

    Del I'd have definitely laughed. Or punched her. Or both.
    Everything is crossed for you, I have a good feeling about this month!! I will be the same wont be excited until that dreaded 7 week scan where I got bad news last time, if they see a heartbeat then ill celebrate....when I get this BFP!


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC 12 months + chat #3
    By munchkin275 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 771
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 13:10
  2. TTC 12 months + Chat
    By waitinghoping in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 825
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 13:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!