+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I would be over the moon for you ladies to get a BFP but it stings a bit to see a lady get a bfp today and down the bottom of her post it says ttc since August 2013 haha. Some days I'm good some days it just makes me upset. Probably also because they get there BFP and go into celebration mode I think WHEN I get my next bfp I will go into terrified mode.
    Shelby. I stopped going in to the month threads when I hit 12 months ttc, it just upset me too much seeing such a fuss being made over people who had been ttc for only a couple of months (or less!), especially when they got their BFPs. I didnt even go in the "ttc and not wanting to move" thread much for the same reason. You would have thought some people had been ttc forever and then see their signatures and it was only a couple of months Oh well, we all have our our journeys I guess, just doesnt make it any easier! I was completely petrified when I got this BFP. LTTC takes all the fun out of early pregnancy I have to admit..

Missusmac/Del - I was the same, took 6 months to get utd with DD, then nothing for 14 months..(yet another m/c)... then finally my sticky at 17 months... I have everything crossed there will be more bfps in here soon!

Good luck for the 2ww Cinder - stay awwwaaaay from the evil pee sticks as long as you can!!

haha true maybe everyone's cycles are falling in sync..
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 13-08-2013 at 21:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx AF stays away Tormy!

Pigeon I meant to say I'm so sorry about another bfn that sucks pls don't be a stranger in here if u decide to take a few months of ttc but if u do we will still be thinking of u xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm just hoping so hard this is all our month. I'm so over OPK's, charting and having hope that is dashed. I used to beat myself up for being jealous and angry at others falling so quickly. Now I know anyone in our positions would be feeling exactly the same thing. We have all been strong for so long... time for some good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pigeon I wonder if you can be my 'it happened to a friend of mine' story. I can hear it now 'they tried and tried to get pregnant. But as soon as they stopped trying and started saving for IVF they fell pregnant'. That's how it happens right? ;-)

We have had irregular cycles tormy, AF came at 7dpo last cycle. So maybe that was natures way of sync'ing me up with you ladies.

I'm back to being excited about my temps each day. I'm about due for my post-o temp dip. Stay tuned for some 'implantation' obsession posts - despite having a dip in every one of my non-preg charts. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    10dpo and had some creamy pink cm tonight so I'd say AF is on her way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy - I havent really connected with my DIG this time. Most of the ppl from my DIG moved to FB and I think it was exactly for the reason you said above (plus I seem to have very different opinions to some of the most outspoken members so I stay quiet!) I float around the Graduates of not wanting to move threads but not overly connected there either. Ive stayed in the small DIG group that is left here on bubhub.

Thats why its nice to now have our own Graduates thread, we have shared some pretty difficult times and experiences together, it would be awesome to get to share pregnancies and babies with all the lovely ladies who are (and have been) in here!
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 13-08-2013 at 23:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Waiting - how are you going - I saw your signature and you only have 11 weeks to go! I'm so excited for you!
    Im doing well, thanks for asking! Yup only 11 weeks to go eeeekkkk!! We are getting a 3d scan tomorrow night, cant wait. Everything is going well which is a big relief! I said to DH only the other night that my body cant seem to do the "get-pregnant-and-stay-pregnant" thing very well... but once they stay put - Im a pro at that

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

MissusMac  (14-08-2013),tormyxxx  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    stay away Teeja's AF!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Pigeon I wonder if you can be my 'it happened to a friend of mine' story. I can hear it now 'they tried and tried to get pregnant. But as soon as they stopped trying and started saving for IVF they fell pregnant'. That's how it happens right? ;-)
    I've got that line a few times, it p*sses me off to no end. I know a couple where one of them on paper, has a medical issue that can lead to infertility. In reality though, they fall very easy, in fact they have 4 kids. A while ago her and I were talking, she knows we've been trying a long time and she tells me I just need to do what they did with their 4th and give up trying and it will happen. When I asked her how many cycles it took.... she tells me two So they had been actively 'trying' for a whole ONE cycle before they 'gave up". I actually had to hold back from laughing it was so ridiculous. She also said she understood what we were going thru bc she had "infertility problems". NO YOU DIDN'T!!! YOU GET PG AT THE DROP OF A HAT!!

I know people have the best of intentions but it still drives me nuts when people that get pg easy try to make out they understand

Ah vent over lol
    Last edited by delirium; 13-08-2013 at 23:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Im doing well, thanks for asking! Yup only 11 weeks to go eeeekkkk!! We are getting a 3d scan tomorrow night, cant wait. Everything is going well which is a big relief! I said to DH only the other night that my body cant seem to do the "get-pregnant-and-stay-pregnant" thing very well... but once they stay put - Im a pro at that
    Wow that has gone fast!