**OFFER NOW CLOSED**
Bub Hub and Avent are looking for 15 people to do a review for Natural Bottles.
See below for more info and reviewer criteria.
Natural Bottles - The natural way to bottle feed
Philips AVENT Natural Bottle
Developed with over 25 years of clinical collaboration with leading scientists and healthcare professionals, the Phillips AVENT Natural bottle has been designed to facilitate the baby’s natural suckling behaviour and make it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding.
Unique comfort petals
Our new bottle has a socially designed, breast shaped teat for easy latch on, helping to combine breast and bottle feeding. The innovative teat incorporates specially designed soft comfort petals that increase flexibility and stretch of the teat preventing teat collapse, for a smooth, natural and uninterrupted feed.
Advanced anti-colic system
Unique comfort petals in the new Natural bottles soft silicone teat increase flexibility and stretch of the teat, preventing teat-collapse for a smooth, natural and uninterrupted feed. To make the bottle feeding experience closer to mum’s breast, the new advanced anti-colic Natural bottle not only prevents leaks, but also reduces discomfort for baby by venting air back into the bottle, rather than into the baby’s tummy through two high performance valves. Bottles in the Natural range are clinically proven to reduce colic. Available in 125ml & 260ml bottles
RRP $10.95 - 21.95
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- You have a child up to 18 months old
- you have to be able to use the product and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Wednesday 28th of August.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current postal and email addresses
- you live in Australia
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 15 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am (Brissie time) THIS Wednesday 7th of August!
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Wednesday 28th of August (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how you can join up here.