+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 15 reviewers needed for Avent Natural Bottles!

**OFFER NOW CLOSED**

Bub Hub and Avent are looking for 15 people to do a review for Natural Bottles.

See below for more info and reviewer criteria.

Name:  Logo_Static_120x120.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  9.8 KBName:  Natural-Bottle_Static_150x150.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  23.3 KB

Natural Bottles - The natural way to bottle feed

Philips AVENT Natural Bottle
    Developed with over 25 years of clinical collaboration with leading scientists and healthcare professionals, the Phillips AVENT Natural bottle has been designed to facilitate the baby’s natural suckling behaviour and make it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding.

Unique comfort petals
    Our new bottle has a socially designed, breast shaped teat for easy latch on, helping to combine breast and bottle feeding. The innovative teat incorporates specially designed soft comfort petals that increase flexibility and stretch of the teat preventing teat collapse, for a smooth, natural and uninterrupted feed.

Advanced anti-colic system
    Unique comfort petals in the new Natural bottles soft silicone teat increase flexibility and stretch of the teat, preventing teat-collapse for a smooth, natural and uninterrupted feed. To make the bottle feeding experience closer to mum’s breast, the new advanced anti-colic Natural bottle not only prevents leaks, but also reduces discomfort for baby by venting air back into the bottle, rather than into the baby’s tummy through two high performance valves. Bottles in the Natural range are clinically proven to reduce colic. Available in 125ml & 260ml bottles

RRP $10.95 - 21.95

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • You have a child up to 18 months old
    • you have to be able to use the product and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Wednesday 28th of August.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current postal and email addresses
    • you live in Australia
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 15 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am (Brissie time) THIS Wednesday 7th of August!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Wednesday 28th of August (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 15-08-2013 at 10:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any interest?

Thanks
    Reviews
    These bottles are brilliant I have already reviewed these and their new breast pump for another site- if anyone has a baby with bottle refusal give it a go

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meags82 For This Useful Post:

BH-community  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Is there a section for these bottles already? I did try one out recently and would like to write a review..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please! I have a 12 month old still using bottles and due again in a few months. Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by oozzle View Post
    Is there a section for these bottles already? I did try one out recently and would like to write a review..
    I have been meaning to add a bottles section to the reviews - my to-do list is out the door and around the corner at the moment so I'll try to get to it soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

oozzle  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to review these bottles! I have an almost 3 month old. Address is correct also.

Also just to add, I had originally used the Classic Avent bottles with my first son, which leaked something chronic! I was so put off by them that I turned to Tommee Tippee with DS2. It was only due to a severe price reduction at my local chemist that I tried the new Avent bottles and was pleasantly surprised!
    Last edited by Natlie; 05-08-2013 at 16:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please would love to review these bottles

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only used TT bottles. DD suffers from colic. I steered clear of Avent bottles due to negative feedback originally so I'm keen to give these new ones a go!

My address is correct

Me 29 + DH 33 = DD 8 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BHCommunity View Post
    I have been meaning to add a bottles section to the reviews - my to-do list is out the door and around the corner at the moment so I'll try to get to it soon

Oh awesome! I was looking for that section but thought I just wasn't looking hard enough!