+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Holy crap on a stick, I think the acupuncture might be working!!!

My first ever positive OPK!!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391727074.407768.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's awesome! I have been reading along in here to see how you are all going...

After many months of TTC with no luck I had an acupuncture cycle and got a BFP the very next cycle. Coincidence or not who knows!!I

I have my fingers crossed for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    That's awesome! I have been reading along in here to see how you are all going...

After many months of TTC with no luck I had an acupuncture cycle and got a BFP the very next cycle. Coincidence or not who knows!!I

I have my fingers crossed for you
    I started acupuncture a fortnight ago (third session this Sunday) and I can really see my cycle coming together this month. I'm convinced acupuncture has to be the reason why!

Thanks, Laurs! Here's hoping:

1. I do ovulate
    2. I manage to catch the egg
    3. It's a sticky one!

Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My update:

Had my 5th acupuncture session just now. Ovulated on Wednesday - surge detected via OPKs, but coupled with right side pain/twinges the day or two before, so thinking I actually ovulated this time, as opposed to when I had the positive surge in early February.

We only managed to DTD once, in the morning of O day (19th), so really really hoping it was enough to catch the egg.

Acupuncturist was thrilled I O'd, so another good sign!

Trying really hard to remain positive about this cycle. I had minor nipple sensitivity last night and a little bit stronger this morning. The only other time I've had that was with my chem in September. (Stupidly didn't write down/track my symptoms with that one and can't remember when the symptoms all started)

I've started getting hopeful after this sensitivity started, but need to reign it in as I can't allow myself to be convinced with it leading to a BFP as I assume the acupuncture should be giving me "usual" pre-AF symptoms, which some ladies say includes boob sensitivity.

Also. since I'm only 4DPO, I'm trying not to hold any hope/be too excited about it. Just need to keep reminding myself to not be so silly and symptom spot this early.

That said... I really want a November baby. I have such positivity about a November baby. It's not explainable, but I really do. It seems like the perfect month for me to have a bub.

So I'll keep praying to the fertility gods to please let this be my time finally and allow me to finally discover what it is to be a Mum! Please let this cycle allow me to have my healthy, happy, sticky bubba!

Hope you're all doing well and we can all finally graduate to a DIG together. Goodness knows we all deserve it. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I was hoping you wouldn't mind me popping in here. I turned 34 this month and thought I might fit in here. I've had lots of issues recently and my ivf is on hold for a while so I don't really fit in to the monthly cycling ivf threads anymore :-/
    I'm TTC number 2 for 2 and 1/2 years now.
    Hope this thread finds us some lucky baby dust. Hi to those whose names I already recognise and those I haven't officially 'met' before xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Hi ladies, I was hoping you wouldn't mind me popping in here. I turned 34 this month and thought I might fit in here. I've had lots of issues recently and my ivf is on hold for a while so I don't really fit in to the monthly cycling ivf threads anymore :-/
    I'm TTC number 2 for 2 and 1/2 years now.
    Hope this thread finds us some lucky baby dust. Hi to those whose names I already recognise and those I haven't officially 'met' before xx
    Hi! Of course you're welcome! As you can see, we're not a very "active" group as some other ones, but please feel welcome!

Sorry to hear you've been TTC for so long. I'm at almost year 2 of TTC #1.

My story:

Saw an FS in May last year. 2 months of Metformin with no results. Started Ovulation Induction in September.

1st cycle (Sept 13) = BFP, but ended as a chem.
    2nd cycle (Oct 13) = BFN
    3rd cycle (Dec 13) = BFN

FS wanted to try "next steps" with me if the third cycle failed. Not ready to go that far as yet, so trying acupuncture to see if it will help regulate my cycles (naturally get AF every 2-3 months, FS convinced I'm not ovulating each cycle, hence induction).

If acupuncture doesn't work, I'll be asking for 2 more rounds of OI before heading down the next path (whatever that may be).

Most of us left here will probably be graduating to 35yos in the next few months and also onto further treatment. I'm hoping we can all get our BFPs this month/cycle without needing to resort to that.

Good luck to you and I hope our elusive BFPs find us soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome Shrillian, hope you have some luck soon, your acupuncture results are sounding promising. Maybe we can make the thread 'mid 30's TTC' lol to make it more inclusive!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome Shrillian, hope you have some luck soon, your acupuncture results are sounding promising. Maybe we can make the thread 'mid 30's TTC' lol to make it more inclusive!
    Ha ha! That sounds like a plan! I'll be 35 in June, so if I don't get my BFP before then, perhaps that's what I'll do!!

I really really do hope this cycle sees me get my healthy sticky bub... but if not, glad I have all the bubhubbers to support me through my next stages. x
    Last edited by Shrillian; 23-02-2014 at 17:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm already 35... 1 cycle off 36

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    We need to create a Mid-30's TTC thread.