+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm seriously considering to give it a go. Got this opk this morning. I know it's probably too soon for the acupuncture to take effect properly, but right now I'm willing to cling to anything!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390798706.686750.jpg

Here's hoping it's not another one which almost gets there and then nothing! (Had that on the 3rd and 10th of Jan already. Stopped using opks on the 15th as the others were all faint lines, so figured I'd just "misfired").

Something told me to test this morning. Since it was darker, I might keep testing... Here's hoping for a natural ovulation!

I think this is making me more willing to give it the 5 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!!! I can't see the pic (stupid BH won't load pics & I'm sick of reinstalling), but it sounds promising.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! It's nothing that exciting - about 2/3 of the way to a positive. But here's hoping i can get a natural positive!

So...Here's a great one for you all.

Just got back from my pap smear (last one in May showed low abnormal cell change) and also complained to my doctor that I've been sensitive below when wiping and occasionally sitting for the past two days. I thought it could have just been irritation from a new soap I just started using. (Got told by her to not use soap as it's not required)

She had a look and I've got an abcess/cyst down in my nether regions (below the clitoris and on left side 'wall').

I *just* had surgery at the end of october to get rid of a cyst around near my tailbone and now another one... And that too around my pleasure zone!

FML!!!

As DH said to me when I told him, "at least it's been a good and easy life so far. So what about a couple of cysts. Enjoy what you can and have".

Anyway, she's given me antibiotics to take as they can sometimes dry it out and get rid of it. Otherwise it's back to hospital with me. Fx the antibiotics work!!

At least the antibiotics cycle will take my mind off waiting for my pap smear results as they both take 5 days! Kind of freaking out a bit... I hope it's all normal down there!

Why? WHY?!??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Shrillian. It sounds like you're having a rough time. fx the antibiotics work & also that your pap smear comes back normal. I'm next due for one in Sep - hoping I'll be well and truly utd by then. I hate them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! This one was my first with my GP and boy she did not give me a second to prepare!! So uncomfortable!

The things we have to go through, huh! *laughs*

Thanks. Really hope it comes back as all clear. Some girlfriends have had the same happen to them once before and it was fine at the next one. The one in May was my first ever (I know, bad me!), so having had it come back with an issue makes me extra nervous. Though I guess everyone would feel nervous with an abnormal outcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol, you're so naughty! I've had one every 2-3 years since I was about 19. They've always been normal though, so clearly a waste of time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I think acupuncture may be working. AF came yesterday, but only lasted half the day. Thinking the acupuncture may have prompted me to have a bleed, but I didn't have enough of a lining built up to shed?

Anyway, did round two today. Have a massive bruise right at the bottom of my belly where she had extra needles in today. Think it's a combo of sneezing twice while the needle was in and also the button on my shorts pushing in that same spot whilst lying down on my belly later in the day. Oops.

Will start the OPKs tomorrow in case it helps me to ovulate naturally! FX!

ETA - feeling much better in my lady area. Not feeling sore or swollen, so hopefully the antibiotics have worked and I won't need to have surgery! Yay! Especially good since I realised on Thursday night that I'd been under-dosing - should have been taking two tablets twice a day, but had only been taking one tablet twice a day. I swear that's what the chemist told me! Note to self: always read instructions, regardless of what you're told!

Going to see my doctor for a checkup on Tuesday as hopefully I'll get my pap smear results by then as well. Nervous!!! (Also, tomorrow I've taken off work to watch Superbowl and will be drinking! )
    Last edited by Shrillian; 02-02-2014 at 22:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at the doc today. lol, I didn't realise the Superbowl was on yesterday (until last night). I wish I could have stayed home to watch it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pap smear came back all clear! Yay!

Abscess is gone! Double yay!

I take off Superbowl day each year. Lots of fun. Lots of drinking. Ugh. Should have taken today off as well!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (05-02-2014)