+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It was fine - a bit uncomfortable, but I'm all clear & normal inside (apart from a slight bend/twist at the top of my cervix). Yay! Now to count down to the blood test to see if that can tell us anything useful. It might be sperm antibodies, or maybe a hormone issue (like low prog after o)?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    It was fine - a bit uncomfortable, but I'm all clear & normal inside (apart from a slight bend/twist at the top of my cervix). Yay! Now to count down to the blood test to see if that can tell us anything useful. It might be sperm antibodies, or maybe a hormone issue (like low prog after o)?

Yay! Hope you get some answers from the blood test!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year, ladies! Thanks for being amazing, supportive and so strong! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to share some hope. I just turned 35 last month and I just gave birth to my little beautiful and healthy baby girl! She is perfect! I used ICSI (a form of IVF) and I am so grateful for science! Thank God! It worked the very first time in my case. Don't lose hope because if you really want a baby-every step of this journey is worth it! I loved being pregnant and I am loving every second of motherhood (I still can't believe I am a mummy!). Don't lose hope please! And my doc's have all given me courage telling me that 34-35 is still very young Good luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vent alert!!

My DH's sister has just announced that she's pregnant again... With her 5th!

I can't believe it. She's already sponging off her parents and centrelink (some sort of disability claim) as she has no other income and her DP only works a few days each fortnight.

It just seems so selfish of them to do this, especially since they cannot even afford the four kids they already have. I mean, they can barely live each week without assistance, they can't provide the kids with schooling stuff, after school activities, let alone go to fun destinations for the kids due to lack of income. It frustrates me further since DH and I have taken pity on the kids and are paying for their dance and sporting classes as we don't think they should suffer due to their parents not being able to provide it for them (let alone all the gadgets etc we've given them over the years).

I wonder if realises she won't be getting a baby bonus with this one? (Finishes 1 May 2014, right?)

I know I should be happy for them (and I am) but it doesn't help having YET ANOTHER person in my life "easily" having a kid after I've been struggling for the past two years just to be able to have one. (I know I'm being selfish by saying this).

Here endeth the rant.

== Please note that I am not making a commentary on the number of children people should have nor anything else you may take from my post. I'm just frustrated and emotionally drained right now and need a place to vent my emotions ==

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vent away. That's what we're here for. Hmmm... I feel we should have a "35+ and ttc" thread now, since I'm 36 in March.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (10-01-2014),Shrillian  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be 35 in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feb here.. lol

Sent from my anti-social device

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Plus huge hugs @Shrillian
    I've just learnt that 2 ppl I know with pcos whom haven't been trying as long as we have and are quite unhealthy (smoking, not exercising) have fallen.
    One says she was even 'aiming away from possible pregnancy'.
    That exhausted feeling I can definitely relate to.

Sent from my anti-social device

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jen, *hugs*.

It really is so frustrating at times. I just need to get my head back to a good place - and all these January BFPs are not helping! *laughs*

I am trying to be better and focus on me for a little bit. Trying to lose weight (I just really want to get back to my pre-wedding weight) and healthier in general. Hopefully focusing on me will help so I'm not obsessing over ttc!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (10-01-2014)