+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 493
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,601
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Anyone else not coping? I'm 9dpo today and it was bfn I just feel so sh!tty and teary
    Officially hate TTC..

    Sorry for being such a negative nancy I know I haven been trying long but I'm just not coping today.. Hopefully snap out of it soon.
    *hug*

    Hope you're feeling better soon. 9 days may still be too early to test for, so keep persevering! I'm at approximately 7dpo (guessing my O date), so we can be strong together!

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you for your kind words I feel a bit silly now all emotional for no reason

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Thank you for your kind words I feel a bit silly now all emotional for no reason
    Don't feel silly! We all have those moments - you're not alone

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

    Shrillian  (19-10-2013)

  5. #304
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Anyone else not coping? I'm 9dpo today and it was bfn I just feel so sh!tty and teary
    Officially hate TTC..

    Sorry for being such a negative nancy I know I haven been trying long but I'm just not coping today.. Hopefully snap out of it soon.
    Huge hugs - sometimes it doesn't matter how long you've been trying for etc, its just another bit that just completely tips the balance.

    But did want to say 9dpo is WAY too early - look at the stats on the side of the box - its only likely for the vast majority of us from the day before AF is due, and imho, really only from the DAY of AF being due (and if you don't have a bang on regular as clock work cycle maybe even after that). So try not to stress (hard I know - I've been there)

    IMHO (again) it was a LOT easier before these bleeding early HPTs existed - horrible testing early to get a BFN, when you very well might actually be BFP

    And whilst it doesn't feel like it, the world keeps turning, and things will get there. Its just poo sometimes

    Hugs xx

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxCat For This Useful Post:

    Joeee  (18-10-2013)

  7. #305
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,601
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Here's another question to distract me during the TWW... Do you continue to DTD during the TWW or do you abstain for some reason? (I've heard reasons for both sides just recently, so piqued my interest as I'd never thought about that before)

  8. #306
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Huge hugs - sometimes it doesn't matter how long you've been trying for etc, its just another bit that just completely tips the balance.

    But did want to say 9dpo is WAY too early - look at the stats on the side of the box - its only likely for the vast majority of us from the day before AF is due, and imho, really only from the DAY of AF being due (and if you don't have a bang on regular as clock work cycle maybe even after that). So try not to stress (hard I know - I've been there)

    IMHO (again) it was a LOT easier before these bleeding early HPTs existed - horrible testing early to get a BFN, when you very well might actually be BFP

    And whilst it doesn't feel like it, the world keeps turning, and things will get there. Its just poo sometimes

    Hugs xx
    Thank you for your support I feel really silly now. It was a crazy emotional day and now I know why lol still can't believe it's actually happening

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    BoxCat  (21-10-2013)

  10. #307
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,601
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Thank you for your support I feel really silly now. It was a crazy emotional day and now I know why lol still can't believe it's actually happening
    You got a BFP?

  11. #308
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    You got a BFP?
    Yes it was a big shock yesterday!

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1382322758.829790.jpg

  12. #309
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    @Joeee that is so great! Congrats!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to rae79 For This Useful Post:

    Joeee  (21-10-2013)

  14. #310
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aaaaaaaaashhhhhh!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

    Joeee  (21-10-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 20:08
  2. Activities for 4 year olds
    By mumkc in forum 4 year olds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 22:47
  3. Four year olds behavior?
    By mmy2b in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 17:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Shapland Swim Schools
Semi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools are located across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Sunshine Coast, ensuring there's a school near you.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!