+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 493
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you lovely ladies

    Joeee the only thing I did differently this month was I didn't use and OPK's and I ditched all my vitamins!!

    Hoping you will all be joining me on this next part of the journey very soon but in the meantime do you mind if I hang around in here? It's kind of homely

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

    Joeee  (01-10-2013)

  3. #242
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Thank you lovely ladies

    Joeee the only thing I did differently this month was I didn't use and OPK's and I ditched all my vitamins!!

    Hoping you will all be joining me on this next part of the journey very soon but in the meantime do you mind if I hang around in here? It's kind of homely
    Yes please stay!

  4. #243
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Starsoid and Joeee

    I have a stack of Internet cheapy OPK's in my bathroom so if any of you ladies would like them send me a pm with your address and I am happy to post them to a new home

  5. #244
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Thank you lovely ladies

    Joeee the only thing I did differently this month was I didn't use and OPK's and I ditched all my vitamins!!

    Hoping you will all be joining me on this next part of the journey very soon but in the meantime do you mind if I hang around in here? It's kind of homely
    I'm too scared to do this! Did you still temp? What vitamins were you taking?

  6. #245
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I'm too scared to do this! Did you still temp? What vitamins were you taking?
    Yes I still continues temping Joeee. For some reason it's become a habit!!

    I was taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, vitamin B and Fish Oil. I also ran out of my naturopath pills and didn't go back for more. I have obviously started taking the Blackmores again. And will go and see my naturopath at the weekend again. Also need to cancel that laparoscopy the FS booked me in for

    I had already decided that if this wasn't our month I was going to have a rest for a few cycles as was just getting sick of the whole thing. So my advice is don't give up as I nearly did and look what happened!!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

    BoxCat  (01-10-2013),Joeee  (01-10-2013)

  8. #246
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Someone pinch me.... I got a BFP!!!Attachment 43482
    Congratz

    Quick - lick us all to give us some of what you have
    Here's to loads more happy people over the coming weeks

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxCat For This Useful Post:

    Pumpkin1106  (02-10-2013)

  10. #247
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Gah! CD9 and no BD yet Every night since AF finished we've been exhausted. Must make more effort lol
    Our lucky month we only managed to BD twice as I had to go away with work - CD11 and CD 13. So 3 days before O and 1 day before O.

    Good luck!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

    Staaz  (07-10-2013)

  12. #248
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Our lucky month we only managed to BD twice as I had to go away with work - CD11 and CD 13. So 3 days before O and 1 day before O.

    Good luck!!
    Wowsers, that makes me feel better too as we can't BD much this cycle either and I hate feeling like we haven't even tried. We only BD'd CD9 and CD 12. Maybe we should sneak in a BD today as well DH has to do a sperm sample on Friday and it says he can't ejaculate two to seven days prior to it, he has to get it done friday as he has to travel an hour to get there and it is the only day he has off work what absolute poo timing as today I am CD 13 and tomorrow will be CD14.

    Laurs did you O on CD 14 or prior to that do you know from the temping?

    I have a sort of stupid question to ask but do you ladies lay with your legs elevated after you BD. I do sometimes but really don't think it would make any difference but DH wants me to do it every time..LOL I know am I the only one?
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 02-10-2013 at 09:40. Reason: added stuff

  13. #249
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Wowsers, that makes me feel better too as we can't BD much this cycle either and I hate feeling like we haven't even tried. We only BD'd CD9 and CD 12. Maybe we should sneak in a BD today as well DH has to do a sperm sample on Friday and it says he can't ejaculate two to seven days prior to it, he has to get it done friday as he has to travel an hour to get there and it is the only day he has off work what absolute poo timing as today I am CD 13 and tomorrow will be CD14.

    Laurs did you O on CD 14 or prior to that do you know from the temping?

    I have a sort of stupid question to ask but do you ladies lay with your legs elevated after you BD. I do sometimes but really don't think it would make any difference but DH wants me to do it every time..LOL I know am I the only one?
    Sharlee I was temping but usually have a 28 day cycle and O between CD14-16 according to FF. We were meant to start BD on CD10 and do it every 2 days to CD16 as advised by the FS we saw but we couldn't be bothered on CD10 so didn't do anything til CD11 then 2 days after that at CD13. I went away with work early morning CD14 and according to my temps and FF that was the day I O'd.

    Re legs in the air/elevation I tried that a few months at times but not last month. Just made a point of lying in bed for 30mins afterwards or if it was at nighttime not going to to loo straight afterwards and just trying to go to sleep as I felt like it all fell out (sorry TMI)!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

    Sharlee32  (02-10-2013)

  15. #250
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can your DH to his SA next week instead Sharlee?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

    Sharlee32  (02-10-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 20:08
  2. Activities for 4 year olds
    By mumkc in forum 4 year olds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 22:47
  3. Four year olds behavior?
    By mmy2b in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 17:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Be In Blossom
We offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a focus on optimising posture, body awareness, pelvic floor support, back care and maintaining fitness, aiming to assist women prepare and recover from their birth.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!