+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx shrillian, hope you get some good news.
    We dtd 2-3 times a week we always have although sometimes we can go a week without it I guess it depends on what's going on in our lives.
    I'm so proud of DH he went to the drs yesterday and has a referral to get his swimmers checked, on the neg side they think theres something wrong with him, they think that he has a twisted testicle that blood is being cut off to the area, or could be worse. he was sent to emergency yesterday, he has to go get ultrasounds this morning Im so scared.its going to be really bad.
    Hope your all well. AF is almost over for me. yA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Hoping for good things for you this month, @Shrillian!
    @tully I am totally in awe of your 2-3 DTDs each week! We've really turned into a boring married couple I think lol. So often we don't go to bed till we're tired, and then, well, we're tired, I guess! That is definitely a goal, though, to practice "intimacy" more often (& not just for baby-making purposes!).
    I have this issue too sometimes we DTD once in a week other weeks it will be 5 times or none it's just whenever we feel like it. I would love to do the regular DTD thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Hoping for good things for you this month, @Shrillian!
    @tully I am totally in awe of your 2-3 DTDs each week! We've really turned into a boring married couple I think lol. So often we don't go to bed till we're tired, and then, well, we're tired, I guess! That is definitely a goal, though, to practice "intimacy" more often (& not just for baby-making purposes!).
    Sounds like us! We struggle with dtd every 2 days! Argh!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Sounds like us! We struggle with dtd every 2 days! Argh!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Same here! Life gets in the way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Life does get in the way, we try to make time for each other though. We try to dtd at least one time in the morning just to change things up.
    We honestly went through a stage of only dtd cause we want a baby, but we've been trying for so long it's now just about having fun.
    Dh now has a referral to get a SA I'm glad he went. So I might head to drs for a refferal to a FS aswell.
    Hope your all well.
    I'm sick and extremely tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another pregnancy announcement today.... That's FIVE of my friends now pregnant!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Fx shrillian, hope you get some good news.
    We dtd 2-3 times a week we always have although sometimes we can go a week without it I guess it depends on what's going on in our lives.
    I'm so proud of DH he went to the drs yesterday and has a referral to get his swimmers checked, on the neg side they think theres something wrong with him, they think that he has a twisted testicle that blood is being cut off to the area, or could be worse. he was sent to emergency yesterday, he has to go get ultrasounds this morning Im so scared.its going to be really bad.
    Hope your all well. AF is almost over for me. yA
    Thats great ur DH took himself to get tested, it was a struggle with my DH too. I hope u get good results! Sorry to hear they think there could be something wrong. Did he get a physical examination as well? Did he have symptoms of a twisted testicle or anything? Hope its all good!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Another pregnancy announcement today.... That's FIVE of my friends now pregnant!!
    Tell me about it! I feel like im hearing pregnancy announcements every week lately!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird1 View Post
    Tell me about it! I feel like im hearing pregnancy announcements every week lately!!

Sucks eh? I am happy for them but inside my head I am stomping my feet and having a tantrum.

I think I am going to hibernate for the next six months or so.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Sucks eh? I am happy for them but inside my head I am stomping my feet and having a tantrum.

I think I am going to hibernate for the next six months or so.....
    exactly how I feel too!

I just had someone announce as well (14wks), but I'm genuinely happy for hers as she's been trying for 6 years and tried another frostie (of her and her ex's) got it to stick this time.

Thanks for for all the honesty on DTD. I try to aim for 2-3 times a week, but realistically 1-2 if I'm lucky. I'm the same where I go to bed when I'm tired and then am not in the mood.

Levels came back as normal, so having another blood test on Saturday morning to see if I have surged or about to.