+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I did the clear blue I bought today and it said I am, 1-2 weeks. (I only did it so I could have a drink tonight. Or ten)

If my levels dropped down almost to baseline, would they be picked up on a HPT?

I need to stop my wishful thinking/craziness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD13 here. DH and I had a big argument last night, he still doesn't seem to get it that it won't happen of we don't BD on these particular days and apparently I put too much pressure on him and should just let it happen. Next months marks 12 months TTC so clearly it's not going to just happen. Especially not of the timing is wrong!!!

I actually am at the end of my rope I think. Feel like I should just give up on this dream rather than deal with this constant heartache I feel.

Sorry for the rant x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Starsoid. Unfortunately we both do a bit of travelling with work so I always need to tell him so he can make sure he isn't travelling when he needs to be home. Just an added complication/frustration!!!

It is just the continual disappointment that's getting down although I know all you girls are in the same situation. Thank goodness I have this place to come to to let it all out

How are you going anyway?! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I will keep everything crossed for you!!

I am due to O between tomorrow and Friday. I go away with work tomorrow morning back Thursday night so fingers crossed DH has a little talk to himself today and comes home tonight a bit more motivated . If we could at least get 1 BD session in before I go I would be happy, perhaps one on Thursday when I get back too although I might be pushing my luck a bit. We managed Sunday morning but that was probably too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Thanks!! Can you plan something special for your DH to "seduce" him lol? A massage or shower together? Good luck!!
    I agree Laurs - pump up the serenade!

Has it been 12 months straight of trying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Thanks!! Can you plan something special for your DH to "seduce" him lol? A massage or shower together? Good luck!!
    Ha ha! Yep might have to resort to something like that although I reckon he will see right through that. Will wait and see what kind of mood he is in tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I agree Laurs - pump up the serenade!

Has it been 12 months straight of trying?
    Yeah pretty much. Actually it's probably 13 now. Although we missed 2 or 3 cycles due to one of us being away with work so I would say 9 or 10 cycles where it should have been possible. My cycles are pretty spot on 28 days so I know our timing has been ok....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    CD13 here. DH and I had a big argument last night, he still doesn't seem to get it that it won't happen of we don't BD on these particular days and apparently I put too much pressure on him and should just let it happen. Next months marks 12 months TTC so clearly it's not going to just happen. Especially not of the timing is wrong!!!

I actually am at the end of my rope I think. Feel like I should just give up on this dream rather than deal with this constant heartache I feel.

Sorry for the rant x
    I also have issues with my dh and making sure it happens at the right time, we managed 3 shots in fertile time this month and now 2 dpo so hopefully we are also in with a chance. By the time O day rolled around he was well and truly over it so it was very functional bd on o day haha I think next cycle ill start later so he doesn't feel like he can't keep up with me when I'd like a break too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed Joeee!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 attempts is awesome Joeee!! I reckon you may hold the record this month

Thanks for the advice. Seems to be that we all go through this experience with our DH's at one time or another.

Good luck for testing x