+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Hi guys just wanted to say Hi and welcome to the newbies.
    Come home from work today sick, throwing up all day headache the smell of food is horrid and my bbs are very veiny.
    Sad to say I think I'm just sick but hey who knows we've kinda taken a step away from Ttc this month not tracking anything it's been nice.
    In saying that I'm approx 10 dpo not testing just waiting to see what happens.
    Anyone testing????
    I am so sorry your feeling sick ATM BUT that sounds promising and for you.

I am 7dpo. I haven't really got my hopes up as after TTC for so long (including the two fialed IVFcycles) I don't anymore and AF is due next Wednesday so I am sure I will see her right on time as per usual If she doesn't arrive then I will test. To be truthful after two back to back IVF cyles I wasn't sure if I would even ovulate properly so many drugs?? but my predictor test said I did.

Shrillian welcome to the thread. Good luck with your testing results on Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Hi all - Thanks for the welcome! This is my first ever forum, so excuse me if I put a foot wrong.

Josee - good luck! Where are you in your cycle?

Starsoid - thank you! I'm obsessively symptom spotting and really need to stop!

Laurs - I really hope so... Sick of the BFNs! Even if it is, I'm considering this month a win as I've never been able to properly track ovulation before, so thoroughly excited just at the thought of having ovulated! Although I feel like a pincushion with all the blood tests!
    I'm cd11 hoping should o around Saturday, I've found getting my dh to dtd on a schedule really hard this cycle does anyone else's dh not want to cooperate sometimes? Any tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    First 6 months was tough on my DH and after I talked to him about his avoidance of dtd, he confided he was feeling "used" and not "loved". Made me realise there's two of us trying, not just one!

So now to keep it more fun, I try to "catch him out" for dtd, surprising him with it, instead of it only happening at bedtime. eg. If I've put something on for cooking that's going to take an hour or something, ask him to come to the bedroom to "help" me with something, or just plain jump him!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I'm cd11 hoping should o around Saturday, I've found getting my dh to dtd on a schedule really hard this cycle does anyone else's dh not want to cooperate sometimes? Any tips?
    Some months he is good other months will make excuses but to be honest the longer this TTC business goes on sometimes I even struggle to find the enthusiasm after months and months of BFN's!! I guess just try to stay positive and keep at it.

Just found out I have to go away with work next week CD14-CD16 so I hope DH's swimmers are long lasting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys good tips! he's pretty much refused tonight which I guess still leaves me time before Saturday. I never though he would feel used but I guess I have been a bit predatory lol I guess I just see it as something that needs to be done regardless of if I'm super into it or not.. Now I know what men feel like trying to get a woman into bed lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha! I honestly didn't think that he would be feeling that way, with me consumed with feelings about not being able to fall pregnant so easily. It was a bit of a wake up call for me, to be honest. Besides, how a baby is made is the fun part. I just forgot about that in my fervour to have one.

I now try really hard not to say or do anything about it being specifically for baby making - though that said, he'll sometimes use it to get me into bed! "Let's make a baby!" Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have resorted to bribery tactics with my DH. It works too.
    last cycle he wanted a computer game so I got it for him but I hid it and told him he wasn't getting it until we BD'd....The things we have to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    I have resorted to bribery tactics with my DH. It works too.
    last cycle he wanted a computer game so I got it for him but I hid it and told him he wasn't getting it until we BD'd....The things we have to do
    Lol classic!

I had my Pap test this morning with my OBGYN and told her we started to TTC last cycle she is sending me to have the day 21 blood test to check my ovulation straight away, is this normal? Could it be a precaution due to my age?

She also wants my DH to have a SA? I'm not sure how to approach that discussion with him.. I think I might just leave it up to him if he is interested as its only cycle 2..

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH took it quite well when the FS said he needed to get his swimmers checked. He took around two weeks to get around to it due to work, but I only had to "helpfully suggest he go before work one day" before he actually went and did. He was so thrilled to know they are fantastic little troopers.

I think not to worry about the extra testing - can only yield results which is always handy to have?

That said, I am going crazy waiting for the phone call with my blood test results from this morning!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... I got my results.

A "not so fat" positive! I say that as the lady said my levels were low and as a result it could go either way. (48 on my hcg). I have to go back on Monday for another test.

Heres hoping it's a healthy sticky positive!