+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Hello ladies,
    Just wanted to quickly add another good supp for DH to take is Menevit. FS recommended it for my DH who has slow swimmers

Good luck Laurs and Mummanda if you do HPT Would be the best fathers day news

Starsoid sorry your AF arrived. It is so disappointing. My DH isn't too bad with the tests ect but yes it must be hard for your DH if he works in the field. We actually had a bad run of it wth our first SA sample. We took it in to a local pathology that was listed on the script and they wouldn't accept it so we had to throw it as the sample needs to be there within 30 mins and we ran out of time. Man oh man was I annoyed but now after all the other tests and IVF cycles we had done I fully know that a lot off stuff frequently gets stuffed up :/
    My FS recommended Menevit also Sharlee. I haven't bought it yet but DH is currently on vitamin D, zinc, a men's multi vit, fish oil and probiotics. He also is taking spirulina.

Sorry to hear you had such a nightmare with your first SA sample. What a pain

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just wanted to pop back in and say hi.
    I've decided this month I'm not trying just gonna have some fun. Currently cd10. I've gotten to the stage now where my hopes have been shattered each month and I'm sick of it.
    So I'm gonna take a few months off all the pressure just relax. That's the plan anyway. If it hasn't happened by Xmas ill go see my doctor.
    Ill still check in here all the time I'm hoping for some bfp from you guys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    I've decided this month I'm not trying just gonna have some fun. Currently cd10. I've gotten to the stage now where my hopes have been shattered each month and I'm sick of it.
    So I'm gonna take a few months off all the pressure just relax. That's the plan anyway. If it hasn't happened by Xmas ill go see my doctor.
    Totally there with you.
    It's just exhausting isn't it. Takes all the fun or if BDing.
    Definitely, a fantastic idea to take a break, relax and re-group. I really hope you feel ready to tackle it again soon xxx.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Fingers crossed you have some luck with the relaxed approach soon Tully. Totally understand where you are coming from. I actually decided at the weekend that I am going to give it til my laparoscopy in November then after the exploratory lap regardless if they find issues or not I am going to take a break from TTC altogether for a few months.

Sick of the disappointment we all have to go through each and every month.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got news of two pregnancies in the last week. Bleh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post

Yes I had one this week I am happy for them but I do get jealous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post

Bleh indeed. Sometimes it's so hard to constantly be happy for everyone else, isn't it. Meanwhile inside we're desperately wanting it to be us in that situation.

A friend-of-a-friend got pregnant first month TTC, the same month we started TTC. The baby is due any day now. Really really wish that was me 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup seems to be a baby boom going on - I had 4 announcements last month!!!

Meanwhile in my non-pregnant world it's CD1 and I am doubled over with cramps as usual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am so annoyed!!

Just called the fertility clinic as this is the first day of my cycle and I was due to start a tracking cycle with them. At my initial appointment the nurse didn't tell me I had to have my initial bloods done first and I haven't some them yet... So today they advise me that I can't start my tracking cycle til I have done those initial bloods!!! We are going going on hols next month so can't so it then either which means it will be pushed out til November...! I was due to have my lap then so this will now be pushed out also.

Why all the road blocks?! Am I just not meant to be a mum??!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Am so annoyed!!

Just called the fertility clinic as this is the first day of my cycle and I was due to start a tracking cycle with them. At my initial appointment the nurse didn't tell me I had to have my initial bloods done first and I haven't some them yet... So today they advise me that I can't start my tracking cycle til I have done those initial bloods!!! We are going going on hols next month so can't so it then either which means it will be pushed out til November...! I was due to have my lap then so this will now be pushed out also.

Why all the road blocks?! Am I just not meant to be a mum??!
    It is so frusturating I know. My DH and I have being held up for months before as well. With our first lot of fertility testing we took his sample to the pathology listed on the paperwork..so you have 30 mins right to get the sample there and what do you know we get their in 15 minutes we were early yipee sweet...until the nurse says we don't accept them here they only accept them at this clinic...ahhh right because no one told us that. And of course the one clinic was a 30 minute drive away so we threw the sample in the bin. Next test was my tests I arrived to get the dye test done of my tubes and this has to be done on CD9??and there I am sitting waiting and the nurse says have you had sex this cycle..ummmm yes why...because we can't do the test as it cause a miscarriage IF you are pregnant..Guess what once again no one told us that either so we had to wait til the next cycle.

Anyhow the point of my rants is of course your meant to be a mummy and I am so sorry you have to wait. I want to tell you it gets easier if you have to get extra treatment but I won't. It is all a complete waiting game the whol TTC business..

All my friends have had their babies and they are mostly toddlers/ primary school age now so I am kind of out of that phase. Thank god it still hurts though to know I am actually falling far behind them.