+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummanda View Post
    Hi Laurs are you cd6 or 6dpo?
    Duh obviously having a dumb day yesterday. Was 6dpo yesterday, now 7dpo today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too yay a testing buddy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummanda For This Useful Post:

Pumpkin1106  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too yay a testing buddy
    So how long can we hang off before caving in and testing?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I am so tempted to waste one tomorrow for Father's Day. But then hoping to wait until the 6th or so. Last cycle I was 7 days late for AF and did sooooo many tests as have never been late like that before. But this cycle I have had the glue do only bd twice so doubting my chances.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha silly phone - I meant 'flu so' not glue do hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    First test at 8dpo?! Oh go on then am with ya!

It is Fathers Day after all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Hi girls! I've been a bit AWOL the last couple of days - silly work! And so I've got a bit of catching up to do around here

Welcome Mummanda! Fingers crossed for you and Laurs to test soon It would be so awesome to see some BFPs in here.

Despite AF being about 3 days late, she did show up, so I'm currently on CD 2. I think this will be cycle 9 for us, so time to get serious. DH has been putting off the SA (I knew he would!), but we talked about it yesterday and he said he'd do it this week. I just want to know what's going on! As I may have mentioned, he works with a lot of fertility patients, so me talking about us TTC "just sounds like work" to him. I told him yesterday that I want him to be my husband in this, not to think of it as anything to do with his work! It's really tricky to navigate. I don't want to turn it into more of a big deal than it needs to be but I don't want to just keep trying if there's something wrong that we could do something about. I really wanted to have a baby before I turned 35. Now I really hope that I can get pregnant before I turn 35... which is in November, so I've got 2 months!
    Welcome back Starsoid!!

Sorry to hear AF turned up Always sucks when she arrives.

I think men in general drag their feet a bit when it comes to SA's. We had our first FS appointment this week which ended up in blood tests for both of us, a tracking cycle for me and also a laparoscopy for me in November and another SA for DH. I reckon he got off pretty lightly compared to me but he still had a moan about having to do it!! I am the same as you, just want all the tests out of the way so if there is an issue we can get it resolved

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    Just wanted to quickly add another good supp for DH to take is Menevit. FS recommended it for my DH who has slow swimmers

Good luck Laurs and Mummanda if you do HPT Would be the best fathers day news

Starsoid sorry your AF arrived. It is so disappointing. My DH isn't too bad with the tests ect but yes it must be hard for your DH if he works in the field. We actually had a bad run of it wth our first SA sample. We took it in to a local pathology that was listed on the script and they wouldn't accept it so we had to throw it as the sample needs to be there within 30 mins and we ran out of time. Man oh man was I annoyed but now after all the other tests and IVF cycles we had done I fully know that a lot off stuff frequently gets stuffed up :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well tested just for a Father's Day miracle but bfn which I totally knew it would be. Only 8dpo so will wait til around 12dpo now. Was worth a shot, would have made a great Father's Day story

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well tested just for a Father's Day miracle but bfn which I totally knew it would be. Only 8dpo so will wait til around 12dpo now. Was worth a shot, would have made a great Father's Day story
    Father's Day BFN in this house too. Really though why did I even expect anything else? Far too early to test! Oh well fingers crossed for BFP's later in the week
    Last edited by Pumpkin1106; 01-09-2013 at 12:22.