+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 493
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    thanks for the welcome ladies, best of luck to you as well.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sydbubba View Post
    hello, i hope it is alright to join this thread. i'm 34 and my dh is 27. i joined this forum 2011 when i got back a low test score on an amh test that was offered at a routine gyne check up. soon after dh and i went to a fs and started some tests and talking, but it all was happening so fast and too overwhelming, plus dh and i have a health issues so we didn't continue. now that i am 34 we are ready. i've come off medication that i needed to and just had routine checkups. my amh actually was so much higher!

    dh is still a bit hesitant and truthfully, i'm a bit nervous too b/c maybe we'll never feel completely ready! anyway, just want to start looking around the forums again and jump in head first now. i am trying to figure out the lingo and ovulation stuff so i can plan our upcoming days. my period is ending soon, so we're going to try in a few days hopefully. really excited, but whatever happens, happens. wishing everyone the best!
    You have a similar age gap to me and my DP!
    He's 26

    I'm glad you're well enough to start coming off the meds and concentrate on ttc. I think the best thing is not to think too much about it. I'm not quite ready either but, being 34.... we all know time isn't on our side!
    I still feel 18!!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Hi guys thought I'd pop in for a quick hello.
    Been pretty low the past few days getting Af has really got me down this time oh well it's not like I can do anything about it.
    I caught up with an old client of mine the other day and yep new babies everywhere grrrr.
    So I'm also officially 35 now as of yesterday my day was horrid work is so busy I don't even have time for a lunch break, then dd was an absolute little cow last night so I spent my night yelling at her.
    Now if hit that 35 mark I'm starting to worry.
    Anyone testing??? Sending baby dust

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Hi guys thought I'd pop in for a quick hello.
    Been pretty low the past few days getting Af has really got me down this time oh well it's not like I can do anything about it.
    I caught up with an old client of mine the other day and yep new babies everywhere grrrr.
    So I'm also officially 35 now as of yesterday my day was horrid work is so busy I don't even have time for a lunch break, then dd was an absolute little cow last night so I spent my night yelling at her.
    Now if hit that 35 mark I'm starting to worry.
    Anyone testing??? Sending baby dust
    Sorry to hear you had such a miserable birthday Tully. Can you do something nice on the weekend to make up for it?

    Yep, I feel your pain - babies everywhere. I have had four good friend announce their pregnancies in the last month. Seems like there is some kind of baby boom going on.....

    4DPO here and we have our first FS appointment tomorrow morning. Keen to hear what he has to say.

    Wishing you baby dust and a better day today x

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Hi guys thought I'd pop in for a quick hello.
    Been pretty low the past few days getting Af has really got me down this time oh well it's not like I can do anything about it.
    I caught up with an old client of mine the other day and yep new babies everywhere grrrr.
    So I'm also officially 35 now as of yesterday my day was horrid work is so busy I don't even have time for a lunch break, then dd was an absolute little cow last night so I spent my night yelling at her.
    Now if hit that 35 mark I'm starting to worry.
    Anyone testing??? Sending baby dust
    Hi Tully

    Sorry you had a bad birthday! I hope today is better. I know what you mean about babies everywhere - everytime I open Facebook there are more babies!! Sending you HEAPS of baby dust for September!! xo

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies,

    I am 33 turning 34 so may I join.

    I have already done all the tests, had two IVF cycles and am now back to naturally TTC again.

    DH and I were told he has low sperm count. Specialist advised we either do IVF or we continue to try naturally. We opted for IVF as we had being trying naturally for 2 years already. Needless to say the IVF has being an epic fail too for us..we got good eggs, they fertilised perfectly, we had 4 frozen but they just aren't sticking (so maybe there is something wrong with me too)?

    Anyhow AFM in between changing specialists. So if any of you have any Q's about the tests or IVF feel free to ask away and good luck with TTC. I totally get where you are all at and understand what you mean by time being important especially if you want more than one child. The thing that worries me too is that egg quality diminishes after the age of 35.

    Good luck ladies

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    You have a similar age gap to me and my DP!
    He's 26

    I'm glad you're well enough to start coming off the meds and concentrate on ttc. I think the best thing is not to think too much about it. I'm not quite ready either but, being 34.... we all know time isn't on our side!
    I still feel 18!!
    oh cool! don't meet many people with similar age gap. yeah, really realising that it is now or never if we would keep waiting. and yeah, i still feel so young too! best of luck to you guys

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to sydbubba For This Useful Post:

    jenjenOo  (28-08-2013)

  9. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Hello ladies,

    I am 33 turning 34 so may I join.

    I have already done all the tests, had two IVF cycles and am now back to naturally TTC again.

    DH and I were told he has low sperm count. Specialist advised we either do IVF or we continue to try naturally. We opted for IVF as we had being trying naturally for 2 years already. Needless to say the IVF has being an epic fail too for us..we got good eggs, they fertilised perfectly, we had 4 frozen but they just aren't sticking (so maybe there is something wrong with me too)?

    Anyhow AFM in between changing specialists. So if any of you have any Q's about the tests or IVF feel free to ask away and good luck with TTC. I totally get where you are all at and understand what you mean by time being important especially if you want more than one child. The thing that worries me too is that egg quality diminishes after the age of 35.

    Good luck ladies
    Welcome Sharlee and sorry to hear you have had such a difficult time.

    We have our first FS appointment tomorrow so depending on what he says and what tests we may get I might just have some questions for you!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

    Sharlee32  (29-08-2013)

  11. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Hello ladies,

    I am 33 turning 34 so may I join.

    I have already done all the tests, had two IVF cycles and am now back to naturally TTC again.

    DH and I were told he has low sperm count. Specialist advised we either do IVF or we continue to try naturally. We opted for IVF as we had being trying naturally for 2 years already. Needless to say the IVF has being an epic fail too for us..we got good eggs, they fertilised perfectly, we had 4 frozen but they just aren't sticking (so maybe there is something wrong with me too)?

    Anyhow AFM in between changing specialists. So if any of you have any Q's about the tests or IVF feel free to ask away and good luck with TTC. I totally get where you are all at and understand what you mean by time being important especially if you want more than one child. The thing that worries me too is that egg quality diminishes after the age of 35.

    Good luck ladies
    Of course you can join.
    So sorry to hear about your struggles.
    Some of the girls on here are trying acupuncture. I read something about it complimenting ivf?
    You may not be into alternative treatments but, thought I'd throw it out there. You've probably tried everything so, sorry if I sound like a broken record!

    Best of luck to you. Thank you for offering your knowledge. I'm also ramping up for ivf next year. We're waiting until after feb.I just can't afford it right now

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

    Sharlee32  (29-08-2013)

  13. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    I'm going to ask please don't think I'm rude. How much is IVF?
    I hear ads on the radio all the time about IVF and have always wondered.

    AFM af is over yay back to the fun of Ttc for another month. I'm exhausted and stressed from work, the lady I work with has gone on annual leave and left the biggest mess ever I'm slowly drowning in paperwork.

    My dd is off to her dads on weekend for Father's Day I am forcing her as she hates going to his house. I feel she should go its fathers day, But secretly I just need me time just to relax and just enjoy me.


 

Similar Threads

  1. 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 20:08
  2. Activities for 4 year olds
    By mumkc in forum 4 year olds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 22:47
  3. Four year olds behavior?
    By mmy2b in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 17:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Vibe Natural Health
Your natural health care team for fertility, pregnancy, post natal and family health care. Our Naturopaths, Doctors, Osteopaths, Acupuncturists, Psychologists,Nutritionists, Pilates, & Massage specialise in women & children's health and wellbeing.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!