Closed Thread
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wooh! Twins! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm trying so hard not to jinx myself and think that! But maybe....!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Trio... that is such an obvious second line!!! big congrats to you!! I can't imagine how you are feeling right now, and look forward to us all enjoying the same feeling. Hope you don't mind me popping in, but if I don't vent some of the stuff in my head I will drive either myself or dp bonkers. look forward to chatting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's why I'm here Chan lol. To save poor DH from being my go-to :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha agree totally.... Don't get me wrong he wants this baby as much as I do, but he just doesn't need a day by day breakdown. And apparently he also does not need to be informed of changes in any form of mucous!! lol. Really all he needs to know is when he's getting lucky and when he isn't!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This exactly! Doesn't wanna know the nitty gritty, not even really a cycle update. Just are we bd today, or are we utd lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

chan79  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pfft men! They get it so easy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

chan79  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    This exactly! Doesn't wanna know the nitty gritty, not even really a cycle update. Just are we bd today, or are we utd lol.
    Totally!!!! Such simple creatures!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

chan79  (24-10-2013),Funchu  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was funny; this time last cycle I added tampons to the grocery list. He said "I thought you don't need those anymore!" Like, yes we have had unprotected sex once, so that's it we are utd lol. I warned him it doesn't quite work like that, and lo and behold a week later I needed them lol :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Hi girls!! I'm back from Paris after a great week with my little sis Will go back and catch up on all I've missed on the weekend but I hope you're all doing well

16 weeks tomorrow and bub is getting wiggly, I can already feel so much and it's so much earlier than with Gracie! Still getting some morning sickness which isn't cool and I'm still waiting to hear from my midwife...getting a little worried. Have left numerous msgs with maternity bookings to no avail so just trying to be patient.
    wow Jessy 16 weeks already! That went quickly!! Oh Paris would have been amazing!! I'm so jealous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Soooo about a week and a half ago my blood test showed that my hcg level was down to 5. I started taking ovulation tests each afternoon as I knew that they would give me reliable results now. Today's came up with a really obvious positive result! So my first AF (14 weeks after d&c) should arrive in a couple of weeks. I just hope it is enough to get rid of that pesky left over tissue.

It such a tease to see a positive OPK and not to be able to try! What a waste of an eggie. Haha.
    Did the doc say no dtd until you get your first af?? I'd be sooo tempted to do some bd just to see? As someone else said it really does mean you could get your positive in the next 6 weeks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Afm, currently in Flagstaff, Arizona heading to the Grand Canyon tomorrow. I drove here today and it was so much easier driving on the opposite side of the road than what I thought it would be.
    hope your pregnancy is going well and you are making the most of your honeymoon!!! Did you enjoy the Grand Canyon??

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Shadow I wish you could have been in a bfp pair like we planned. We got a bfp this morning. I'm terribly excited, but I also feel guilty. There are so many in this thread that are due for one too, nomie, miss v, becca, calstar to name a few. I sincerely hope your next cycle is it. Funchu I didn't include you because you are getting a bfp in a week!

Due date is the 25th of June, according to calculators but I'm more inclined to think 21st. Dh kept shaking his head, but with a smile on his face. I'm nervous too, babies are so hard but so worth very second. Dh wants to keep it to ourselves till Christmas. Which would be beautiful. We announced we were pregnant at Christmas with ds, and it was very special. I can't believe ds is going to be a big brother! Attachment 44596
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooo hoo!! I know what you mean by the feeling guilty but as nomie said this is the 2013 thread and it's only a matter of time before you all get your bfp!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    @JessyJ 28 weeks today! Starting to feel the 3rd trimester too...getting more aches and its getting hard to walk around (especially if I sit or lie in the same position too long). Otherwise bub & I seem to be going really well . Still haven't gotten used to my belly moving of its own accord either! And my once deep inny of a belly button has almost popped out completely.

Still need to get the nursery sorted...
    hey blotched!!!! 28 weeks OMG that went so fast!! Belly shot please!!

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Still out there Disney?
    im still here. I've got 30 days left! 30 days!!!!! We have done our ante natal classes they were really good!! I finished the nursery last weekend, I'll post pics for you later.

I'm down to weekly appointments with my OB. He thinks I'm going to come early like in the next 2 weeks but I'm not holding my breath.

I haven't had any of the horrible pregnancy ailments at all, I've been VERY lucky! I'm only now at 36 weeks am starting to feel uncomfortable but that is only when I'm sitting because bubs is engaged and sitting super low and punches the crap out of my cervix if I sit for too long. I finish work at the end of next week, thank goodness!!!

I hope you all get your bfp really soon!! I'm sending lots of And Your way!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (23-10-2013)